INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding a URL To A Playlist  (Read 1729 times)

nwboater

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Adding a URL To A Playlist
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:33:01 pm »

You could also add the URL to a playlist and then play it in Theater View.

I must be getting dense but I sure can't figure out how to add a URL to a Playlist. I have the URL open in a browser and try to drag and drop to the Playlist window but no joy. Tried right clicking, no joy. Probably missing something simple.

(Jim's quote is from the Music, Movies, Politics thread.)

Thanks,
Rod

robgil

• World Citizen
Re: Adding a URL To A Playlist
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:24:20 pm »

I use the ''file'' button , top left, then ''open url'' , copy and paste the url then press ''ok''.

When it plays go to ''now playing'' , right click on the file in the now playing window then use ''send to'' to send it to a playlist or creat a new play list.

nwboater

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Adding a URL To A Playlist
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:05:53 pm »

I use the ''file'' button , top left, then ''open url'' , copy and paste the url then press ''ok''.

When it plays go to ''now playing'' , right click on the file in the now playing window then use ''send to'' to send it to a playlist or creat a new play list.

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I tried it, but unsuccessfully. After pasting the url and pressing okay the browser window opened with the correct website but nothing showed in 'Playing Now'.

Has anyone else had success using this or another method?

BTW this http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=86303.msg590031#msg590031  is the thread where Jim H suggested adding a url to a Playlist.

Rod
Pages: [1]   Go Up