INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks for all the help  (Read 1430 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Thanks for all the help
« on: January 10, 2014, 05:55:39 pm »

With Matt down, it's been tough to keep up with support on the forum.  But I've noticed that others have pitched in and helped.  Thank you.

We have a lot of new users and some equipment that I'm not familiar with, so it's great when people with the same equipment are able to pass on their knowledge.

I don't feel like I can adequately express my appreciation, but thank you just the same.

astromo

• MC Beta Team
Re: Thank you for all the help (again)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 08:42:24 pm »

Happy to help (assuming it is in fact helpful) in a small way ... the old "many hands" philosophy does work.

I would say that there is some patience required when posts pop up expressing frustration from a new user. It's not too hard to guess that they're not aware of history and Matt's condition. I'd offer my congratulations to all those helpful souls putting on a smiling, helpful face when they key in their replies. Nice work all..  ;)
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 10:02:37 pm »

Happy to help (assuming it is in fact helpful) in a small way ... the old "many hands" philosophy does work.
It is, and it's what civil society is made of.  Thank you.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

Thanks to jmone for starting this thread:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=86634.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up