INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WebGizmo - Videos: Show Details first, before playing. Possible?  (Read 1455 times)

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe

Hi,

on WebGizmo and Gizmo, I can browse through a thumbnail list of video. When I click on a thumbnail, the video start playing. However, I would like to see the details of the video (description, actors, director, language) first, and then decide to play the video, or not.

I couldnīt find a way to customize it this way. Is this not possible, or did I miss something?

Thx, Alex

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
Re: WebGizmo - Videos: Show Details first, before playing. Possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 06:03:38 am »

In order to accomplish what you are wanting in WebGizmo you would need to create a custom page or pages.
To do it in Gizmo would require some pretty extensive modding of the APK which isn't really feasible unless you
are familiar with building apps for Android.

Another option (webgizmo) would be to mod the jwplayer to not autostart and create a custom button that would
open a frame/or popup that has the info you would like to review.
Sean

Al ex

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 03:06:47 pm »

a pity, but thanks anyway.

Al ex

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:35:48 pm »

In order to accomplish what you are wanting in WebGizmo you would need to create a custom page or pages.
To do it in Gizmo would require some pretty extensive modding of the APK which isn't really feasible unless you
are familiar with building apps for Android.

Another option (webgizmo) would be to mod the jwplayer to not autostart and create a custom button that would
open a frame/or popup that has the info you would like to review.

I am exactly looking for the same: a more detailed page for the video on WebGizmo, before the video is playing. A shame that this is so complicated in JrMC :( It should be configurable by the user (in a GUI, without modding).

Ekpen

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 04:09:56 pm »

I am exactly looking for the same: a more detailed page for the video on WebGizmo, before the video is playing. A shame that this is so complicated in MC :( It should be configurable by the user (in a GUI, without modding).

+1

George

connersw

This might be what you're looking for:  http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=86411.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up