INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to install license on MAC and PC with one license from MAC version  (Read 2572 times)

Do Sohn

Hello.

I need help on how to install the license from my purchase of MAC version of JMC 19.  I installed JMC 19 for MAC on home MACPRO first then downloaded version for PC onto my work DELL Windows XP machine and executed the license key .mjr file from email.  Message said license was sucessfully installed.  But when I open the registration status it is still in demo mode.  I tried restoring the license twice on the PC and still no registration.  So now I have used up 2 of 10 restores without any sucess to register the license on the work PC with XP.  So please help me on how to do this without using up more of my license restore limits.

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to install license on MAC and PC with one license from MAC version
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 11:20:49 pm »

Media Center does not have a cross-platform license.
You will need to purchase a separate license to use it on Windows.

mikewaym

Hi,

Has anybody gotten an answer to this problem?  I have the same issue (I bought it for a Mac then tried to install on a PC).  I get the message that my licence has been installed correctly on my PC but then I see ALWAYS the buy it now splash screen. I used up all my installs.  So the question is... Can I use the same licence for a Mac and a PC?

PLEASE SOS

Can I use the same licence for a Mac and a PC?

No.

Krug

I restored a Mac license on a PC. I now realize that won't work. Do I have to delete JRiver from the PC and start over?

glynor

• MC Beta Team

No.  It just won't be licensed until/unless you buy the Windows license.

But you don't have to uninstall it or anything.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up