INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SACD file problem  (Read 1289 times)

baniels

• Junior Woodchuck
SACD file problem
« on: January 21, 2014, 03:17:03 pm »

19.0.99 (12/19/2013)

1. Changed: When importing a SACD, the file size for each track will show the size of the individual track inside the ISO instead of the size of the entire ISO.

I noticed that the update does not fix this automatically. Do I simply need to re-import these files - or does the audio for these file need to be re-analyzed?

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
Re: SACD file problem
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 07:25:27 pm »

Hi,

I tried re-analyzing, unchecked 'skip analyzed file', but this doesn't do anything.
So I guess the only other option is to re-import the iso files.

cheers,

Nina

baniels

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 07:39:55 pm »

Thanks for the reply, Nina. I will give that a try.

baniels

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 08:16:19 pm »

I was able to get the new file properties to stick by removing and then reimporting the files. It took a while, but it is finished now (there are a lot of ISO's). To be extra sure it wasn't going to "remember" the previous files, I changed the name of an upper level folder that contains my ISO's.

But now, however, anytime I manually initiate an auto-import, it takes a considerable amount of time Even if I do it once, and then do it again immediately. Most of the time is spent with the message "Updating library to match external changes". It stays on "File 1 of 5291" for a few minutes, then eventually start to blast through them all pretty quickly. In the end the report always says "updated 5291 files that had external changes".

Shouldn't it be aware of these changes after the first time?

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 09:02:18 pm »

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, everytime I started up MC19 the Analyze audio started to do the same thing again
in the background.
I don't remember exactly what I did, but I''m sure you can find it in my earlier posts via my profile.
My aunt doesn't have long to live anymore, and any moment we can receive a Phone call from the hospital.
She doesn't swallow food or drinks anymore. My mind is with her now, so I hope you find it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up