INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sometimes it is not possible to start playing tracks with keyboard enter key  (Read 1357 times)

raumklang

• Recent member

i use jriver media center also for djing, - then i have two instances running, - one i route to the left channel knob of the mixer and one to the right channel knob of the mixer.

so i am playing tracks alternately from one instance and the other instance.

to start the track playing i will normally do this:

i mark the track with a left mouseclick then the track is highlighted in blue, - to start this track playing i press the enter key at the keyboard.

(just for better understanding: when two instances are running at the same time there will play already one track which is highlighted in blue while i will start the next track playing, - so two different tracks are playing at the same time)

it will only start the track which was at last marked with a left mouseclick and highlighted in blue.

when all is like i described it above all is o.k.  - but sometimes i do exactly like this and the track will not start with pressing the enter key at the keyboard, - it only will start with: right mouseclick>got to play>left mouseclick.

this is very frustrating because till i recognize it i am not in time for playing the track to the audience.

so what can i do ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up