INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the correct filename format for auto switching convolution filters?  (Read 1298 times)

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I am starting to use convolution and have my config file written. I have read a few posts on the auto switching support and it seems to be based on a particular format for the filename, I can't find a description of this format anywhere though. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks
Matt

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient

Matt laid it out in this post:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=68828.msg511143#msg511143

More discussion on it lower in that thread.  

I've heard that multiple filters are no longer necessarily required, and that, in the absence of multiple filters, JRiver will attempt to automatically resample convolution filters to different rates as needed. A few users have confirmed it works for them, but it has never worked for me.  Everytime I try to just use one filter I get errors or silence when I try to playback at different sample rates.  

But you may want to try that first and see if it works in your setup before you spend too much time configuring the switcher, see here for details: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85631.msg585732#msg585732

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team

Thanks. How do I tell jriver to do that resampling?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient

Thanks. How do I tell jriver to do that resampling?

My understanding is that it's automatic?  Like I said, that feature doesn't work for me, so maybe mojave or someone else who's had success with it can weigh in?
Pages: [1]   Go Up