INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incorrect title for recorded tv of subtype 'movie' [sub-title selected instead]  (Read 1844 times)

Mikkel

• Galactic Citizen

Hello JRiver-team,

I'm experiencing something strange. When recording TV and the media subtype is "tv show" the title is properly coded according to the title in the XMLTV-file. When recording movies, however, JRiver takes the subtitle (as coded in the XMLTV-file) as the title.

If you can ignore the Danish language then following example illustrates the problem. I want to record Agent 007 - Live and let Die. This should be the title of the file in JRiver but instead it takes the sub-title which says "English agent movie from 1973":

<title lang="dk">Agent 007 - Lev og lad dø</title> <sub-title lang="dk">Engelsk agentfilm fra 1973.</sub-title>

This wasn't a problem in the previous versions since all tv-recordings were coded as TV Shows which is of course undesirable but the title was correctly assigned.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,
Mikkel

Mikkel

• Galactic Citizen

Update:

It turns out that the reason is that JRiver (19.118) puts the title of movies in the 'Series'-tag. As the title it then combines the 'Name'-tag and 'Series'-tag.

Best regards,
Mikkel
Pages: [1]   Go Up