INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restored - now is there anything else I need to do?  (Read 633 times)

nubehiker

Restored - now is there anything else I need to do?
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:53:46 am »

After restoring, I received an email from JRiver with the text below.  What I can't figure out is whether or not I have to do anything to my restored license.  On one hand the email states the restore activates Media Center automatically, on the other hand the message says there's an install key attached to this email and I have to use it in 14 days. 

"You have recently restored a licence for Media Center 19 Windows. There are 10 restores available in each 12 month period.  There are 8 restores remaining at this time.

The restore activates Media Center and installs the license automatically.

The Install Key is attached to this email.  It is valid for 14 days.  To install on another PC, transfer the Install Key to the PC, make sure the correct version of Media Center is installed, then e[/pre]xecute the Install Key by double clicking on it."

My restored Media Center seems to be working fine, but I'd hate to have it stop working in 14 days if I don't do something.

HELP?  Thanks.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Restored - now is there anything else I need to do?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 12:00:45 pm »

If you automatically activated MC with the restore, then there is nothing for you to do.
The mail is just a safe-guard in case your MC did not activate properly, so that you have the license file directly to activate MC with.

You can always check the Help -> Registration Info menu in MC to confirm if your license was installed OK.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up