INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: multiple songs in the list  (Read 2035 times)

midwaybluejay

• Recent member
multiple songs in the list
« on: March 10, 2014, 05:35:28 pm »

Let start by saying that JRiver is a great software and I'm enjoying setting it up and playing with it ;D. I will purchase a Licences  when I get paid this next. I setup 3 zones and leaned how to set up the Kindle Fire HD as the remote. This all took about 2 days of playing with it. "Great Program" I have one issue at this time, when I pick the artist and then select album in the listing I have multiple song listed. Why is this. Can anyone help me out.   Thanks

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: multiple songs in the list
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:20:55 pm »

Howdy,

...when I pick the artist and then select album in the listing I have multiple song listed.

Where and how are you picking the artist?  Please give as much detail as you can.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

midwaybluejay

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 06:39:10 pm »

I'm using MC 19 and JRiver is download on all 3 of my PC. the PC are connected to the stereo in each room. When I downloaded JR each computer was set to the file on my main computer in my bedroom. I have the Kindle Fire HD with gizmo  as the remote. That multiple songs list is on my main PC in the overview and on my Kindle. I hope this help to solve this problem.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 06:49:18 pm »

Let's ignore the Kindle, since you say the problem is on MC also, and that should be a good start (and I don't have Gizmo)

Can you take a screenshot of what you are talking about?  Print Screen should be sufficient, or you using Window's Snipping Tool.  If you have Dropbox or another photo sharing service, post the image there and provide a link here.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

midwaybluejay

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 07:29:24 pm »

I believed that I found the problem. I have my music in 3 location on my PC. 1 share file for my Popcornhour. 2. iTunes. 3. my C drive for backup.... JRiver scan all 3 location.  I will try to delete my library on JRiver and scan it again. I will let know the out come.

midwaybluejay

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 08:04:49 pm »

That solved the problem :-[. Thanks for your help.  You had me to look closer to my setup. again Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up