INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP3 in MJB to C: drive?  (Read 1204 times)

zen123

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MP3 in MJB to C: drive?
« on: September 08, 2003, 05:00:46 pm »

I converted my audio wav. files to MP3 in Musicjukebox and now I need to upload them to my website, but MJB won't let me drag and drop or transfer any of the MP3s out of MJB.  Why?  How can I do this??  

Thanks!

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MP3 in MJB to C: drive?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 11:11:35 am »

Drag and drop them from Windows Explorer.

Rob

zen123

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 11:39:11 am »

Thanks, but I can't import/drag-drop the MP3 files from MJB to my harddrive.  It gives me an error message.  Why do they only show up on my harddrive as wav. files, even though in MJB they show up as MP3 files on my harddrive?  I want to put the MP3 files in a folder on FrontPage, but I can only import files from my harddrive and can't get the MP3 there (only wav. files). Why is this?  

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 12:43:18 pm »

I can't import/drag-drop the MP3 files from MJB to my harddrive.  It gives me an error message.  Why do they only show up on my harddrive as wav. files, even though in MJB they show up as MP3 files on my harddrive?

That doesn't make sense. The MP3s aren't "in" MJ, they are located somewhere on your hardrive. All MJ does is show you a list of the MP3 files that are on your hardrive.

It sounds to me like when you converted the .wavs to MP3, you didn't have MJ set to automatically delete the .wavs once the conversion was complete and that you probably have both the .wavs and the MP3s somewhere on your hardrive. Depending on what you your settings are in Tools/Options/File Naming and Location, MJ may have saved the MP3s to a different directory than where the original .wavs are located.

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up