INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volume cuts in and out  (Read 1246 times)

r010159

• Recent member
Volume cuts in and out
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:45:05 pm »

Hello!

I have had this happen only three or four times so far. I have the most recent version of MC for a week now. I have one VST plugin called GlissEQ. Only recently did the volume cut out to a much lower level, only to come back in at the original volume level. Every time this happened I was in DSP studio doing nothing. It may not be the screen I was in at the time. But as the music played, I had been installing and uninstalling plugins.

Any ideas?

Maybe this is a problem with my DAC/amp. But there never has been any problem with it for several months now.

Bob Graham

r010159

• Recent member
Re: Volume cuts in and out
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 12:58:24 am »

Any ideas anyone? Once again I am in DSP Studio doing nothing after making a change and the volume started going in and out again. This happened when no DSP function was checked. There is definitely a problem here.

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:17:27 am »

Check the audio path and see if clipping protection is being engaged. You might be pushing the gain up too high with this EQ.

r010159

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:59:44 pm »

Clipping protection is disabled. It appears that it happens when adaptive volume is enabled. Still, it is a substantial decrease in volume, and this can happen when I am adjusting one of the other DSP effects. This is why initially I did not think of adaptive volume.
Pages: [1]   Go Up