INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: madLevelsTweaker.exe within madVR  (Read 9947 times)

jorsan

• World Citizen
madLevelsTweaker.exe within madVR
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:04:44 pm »

Hi,
Is possible to run within JRiver this little "RGB level tweaker" program?, my problem is that I have an Intel cpu and includes HD4000 graphics, and Intel software doesn't allow me to control levels even having the "full" or "limited" option (this is an old problem that has never been solved by Intel. Thanks in advance

jorsan

• World Citizen
Re: madLevelsTweaker.exe within madVR
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:07:20 am »

no one?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 07:20:26 am »

no one?

It's included in the MadVR download that JRiver does (in the MadVr directory).  You can just run it outside of the program, although as I recall it's optimized for NVIDIA cards.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 07:44:43 am »

Hi,
Is possible to run within JRiver this little "RGB level tweaker" program?, my problem is that I have an Intel cpu and includes HD4000 graphics, and Intel software doesn't allow me to control levels even having the "full" or "limited" option (this is an old problem that has never been solved by Intel. Thanks in advance

Are you sure you're running the latest version? I thought this was fixed a few versions ago already.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 09:57:37 am »

I have the latest version but when I switch between full and limited nothing happens. I have to go with madvr to choose 16-235 levels

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 10:03:52 am »

mwillens, if thats the situation, can I choose 16-235 with my Intel I3 that has HD4000 graphics inside?. The actual/latest graphics Intel driver has the option to choose "limited" or "full" range, BUT nothing happens when I choose one or the other .... any idea?

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 10:09:58 am »

I think you should almost always choose full range, both in the driver and in madVR. This is also advised in the Expert madVR guide, found here on the wiki.

You may also have to stop playback and restart it.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 12:05:29 pm »

I know, but the problem is that in that condition, darks areas are totally black and can't see any detail. This is why I need to change this condition. By the way, this happens with my JVC projector.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 11:07:39 am »

This thread is a little old, but I thought this might be helpful. Starting with madVR version (v0.87.4) the tool "madLevelsTweaker.exe" can force both NVidia and Intel GPUs to PC levels (0-255). JRiver did not include a madVR build with this updated tool until April 2014.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 05:31:09 pm »

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up