INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tv stream playback is unstable (19.0.128), it stops and hangs  (Read 788 times)

AlexP

• Junior Woodchuck

I had a few issues playing Game of Thrones show.
My system is Mac mini, i7, intel hd4000, synology 412, windows 8.1. JRiver 19.0.128., sony projector 1080p.

1. While plaing a bluray disk rip (anydvd), jriver plays only one 1 episode, but there is one or two more on a disk. Double arrow left does not move to the next episode, but rather goes back to the beginning of the first one.

2. Then I found that I can do right mouse click and jump to anothe episode from the drop down list. However in this case the playback stops in about a minute. The playback time continues, but the playback hangs.

3. The first episode usually play with no stops (hangs happened a few times in the past but that was intermittent ), the playback is smooth in general, but every one or so minute there is a little freeze moment for, probably, fraction of a second, and then the playback continues. The impression is almost like a switch between the .ts files takes that little time.

Have anyone seen such behavior?

Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up