INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Is The Full Screen Shortcut?  (Read 2775 times)

klay

• Junior Woodchuck
What Is The Full Screen Shortcut?
« on: May 09, 2014, 07:55:49 pm »

When I drag the JRiver screen to another display, what are the key shortcuts from the keyboard to make it go full screen?

Thanks!
Yours truly,
Mr. Klay Anderson, D.A.,Q.B.E.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: What Is The Full Screen Shortcut?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »

The opinions I express represent my own folly.

klay

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 06:47:54 pm »

Search "full" here:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Keyboard_Hot-keys

While very helpful, the command I'm looking for isn't there.  I need a shortcut that "clicks" the middle box (see screenshot) to make the window go full screen on my other panel.
Yours truly,

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 06:49:12 pm »

I thought MC remembers the last state of the display window, no?  So if you drag the window, then manually make it full screen, the next time you open it should be the same.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 07:01:25 pm »

Win+Up

tranle

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 07:09:55 pm »

Although Win+Up works for going full screen
the inverse Win+Down does not seem to work.

[edit] actually Win+Up on video does not behave quite like clicking on the top right maximize icon. it make the window resize to fullscreen but keep the border around.

klay

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 02:13:52 pm »

I'll try the Win+up tonight.  To bore you to death, here's the issue in depth.  I have a PC running JRiver with a KVM in the man cave.  This and other PCs (iTunes, security DVR) feed the KVM to one VGA monitor in that man cave.  The JRiver PC HDMI out feeds the display in the family room down the hall.  If I switch the KVM, the JRiver PC thinks it has no second display and when switched back, I now have theater view on the man cave monitor.  No big deal--I have to quit theater view, shrink the JRiver home screen, drag it to the family room display.  Then go to the family room display, use Mobile Mouse on my iPhone to click the maximize icon then select (or green button) theater view.  Now it's back on the family room display.  Here's the kicker: when that would happen with WMC, I could reduce the WMC home screen in the man cave, drag that to the family room display, hit alt+enter, and poof!  Back full screen on the family room display.  I think that all makes sense.  Thanks for staying with us.
Yours truly,

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 04:45:43 pm »

Have you tried Tools → Options → Tree & View → Full Screen → Monitor
Then you will be able to keep standard display on the PC monitor using CTRL+1, and switch to Theater View using CTRL+4

klay

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 05:39:25 pm »

I'll try the Win+up tonight.  To bore you to death, here's the issue in depth.  I have a PC running JRiver with a KVM in the man cave.  This and other PCs (iTunes, security DVR) feed the KVM to one VGA monitor in that man cave.  The JRiver PC HDMI out feeds the display in the family room down the hall.  If I switch the KVM, the JRiver PC thinks it has no second display and when switched back, I now have theater view on the man cave monitor.  No big deal--I have to quit theater view, shrink the JRiver home screen, drag it to the family room display.  Then go to the family room display, use Mobile Mouse on my iPhone to click the maximize icon then select (or green button) theater view.  Now it's back on the family room display.  Here's the kicker: when that would happen with WMC, I could reduce the WMC home screen in the man cave, drag that to the family room display, hit alt+enter, and poof!  Back full screen on the family room display.  I think that all makes sense.  Thanks for staying with us.

Yea!  Win+up works!

And yes, I did have Tools → Options → Tree & View → Full Screen → Monitor set correctly--it just wasn't doing what Win+up does.

Thank you to all!
Yours truly,
Pages: [1]   Go Up