INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally .. Newegg's Gone Semi-Global  (Read 1282 times)

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Finally .. Newegg's Gone Semi-Global
« on: May 20, 2014, 03:57:08 am »

Does Newegg ship internationally?

After ages of getting a big fat "NO" to the above question, Newegg now appears to ship to the UK and the land of the Vegemite sandwich - bewdy, bonza, cobbers!

This will widen the hardware scope of getting additional bits and pieces to play with MC. May also help with jmone's intercom system and his outdoor audio system. Time will tell ..  ;)
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
Re: Finally .. Newegg's Gone Semi-Global
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 11:02:08 pm »

Great to see the list has grown but still loving B&H Photo for alot!  FYI - 6TB hdd are now out for US$299!
JRiver CEO Elect

glynor

• MC Beta Team
Re: Finally .. Newegg's Gone Semi-Global
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:06:27 pm »

Great to see the list has grown but still loving B&H Photo for alot!  FYI - 6TB hdd are now out for US$299!

B&H is awesome.

But so is Newegg.

"MacroSolve is now trading at a smidge above $0.01 per share," noted Cheng in his e-mail to allies, which he shared with Ars. "Why those asshats continue to trade at ANY value, I do not know. The world would be a better place without them and their advantage-taking ways. Please continue to support efforts to bring symmetry to patent law, legislatively, administratively, in the courts, and in the court of public opinion."

-- Newegg Chief Legal Officer Lee Cheng
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up