INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Qobuz integration DLNA  (Read 3255 times)

JohanJ

Qobuz integration DLNA
« on: May 20, 2014, 03:55:45 pm »

I use JRiver in two different settings.
1. My main audiophile setting: macmini with JRiver, USB HD, USB, Asynchronous Spdif to a Rega DAC and REGA Brio amp to Totem Rainmakers. It is a small room with good acoustics and I am enjoying it very much.
2. In my living room I have an onkyo NR609 receiver and I can stream the Library from my mac through DLNA to the onkyo, controlling it with JRemote.
Excellent sound, reliable and stable. I am enjoying JRiver very much because the quality is very good and it all is very customably.

Lately I stream a lot of music through Qobuz, the high res streaming service. In the living room I use my ipad to stream Qobuz to an apple TV, on the mac I use Remotrix remote desktop through my ipad to contol Qobuz.

It would be so lovely that if JRiver could stream Qobuz through DLNA to the onkyo or via USB to my rega and that it is controllable through JRemote... It saves a lot of switching and staring at a tiny remote desktop. I even considered to buy a hardware streamer who has Qobuz and spotify as a service like Auraliac, Sonos or Coolblue, but I don't want that... I am hooked to JRiver... so please I hope JRiver will consider implementing these services...

Thanks in advance!
Johan

Molto

Re: Qobuz integration DLNA
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 05:44:16 pm »

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up