INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 19 Mac Constantly Crashes [Solved]  (Read 1295 times)

douglasmaurer

MC 19 Mac Constantly Crashes [Solved]
« on: May 31, 2014, 01:47:29 pm »

Greetings,

I have been using MC 19 on a Windows computer w/o event and Audivana on my Mac mini--both work great--but I wanted to try MC 19 for Mac so I downloaded the trial last weekend and it constantly crashes (it literally just did again as I was typing this w/o even having it playing any files!!). The major issue seems to be its inability to scan my library on my external LaCie 4TB Hard drive. The windows version has no issues w/the exact same files, but the MAC version crashes w/in about 30 secs of starting the scan. Looking for any help to get this to work! I really love using MC 19 w/the remote and dislike the fact that Audivana requires playlist or integrated mode (many many flac files I don't want to convert). Total library over 2TB.  Here is my set up: Mac Mini 2013 w/16GB of RAM Quad I7 on most current Mavericks release, MC 19 Mac latest release (131) to ifi DSD Nano DAC to denon amp to vandersteen model 3's. Sounds great when it wants to work! I have attached the zip file of the logging crashes. Any help MUCH appreciated!

thanks,
Doug

douglasmaurer

Re: MC 19 Mac Constantly Crashes
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 05:47:59 pm »

:) well it looks like I fixed it by moving a huge folder of Mac backups that was hiding in with my music folders...not sure why it crashed the Mac version but not the windows version of MC 19, but regardless it is working like a charm now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up