Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nex II  (Read 525 times)

dennisbrooks2

Nex II
« on: February 14, 2002, 09:22:34 am »

I just bought a Nex II (CF based mp3/wma player). This is seen as a removeable drive by the system and by Media Jukebox. It came with an older version of MJ. I downloaded v. 7.2. My question is: Is there a way to use bitrate conversion or other enhancing features when transfering files to a handheld that is recognized as a removeable drive?

Thanks

Steve

RE:Nex II
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2002, 12:28:23 pm »

If you have MJ version 7, go to Settings->Next PageluginManager->Handhelds and select the conversion option there. FYI, in MJ version 8, at the root level for your device, select "Options" and everything you need will be there.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

dennisbrooks2

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2002, 02:02:15 pm »

Steve, This handheld is recognized strictly as a removeable drive (no special plug-in for it). When I drop & drag files or copy them to the device, no conversion happens. How do I send then to it so that the bitrate conversion that I select gets applied?

Thanks, Dennis

Steve

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2002, 04:38:10 am »

Dennis,

From your message I am guessing you are running version 7 of MJ.  Don't worry that there is no Plug-in for the Nex II, it is build into MJ. Just go to Settings->Next PageluginManager->Handhelds and set your conversion options there. MJ will take care of the rest when you drag and drop.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up