INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web Gizmo: Any Way it Will Remember Access Code?  (Read 1101 times)

atkinsonrr

• Recent member
Web Gizmo: Any Way it Will Remember Access Code?
« on: June 15, 2014, 03:54:32 pm »

I have web gizmo running from a Macbook Air to control MC19 on my Windows 8 media server via Safari.  It generally works well and, although Web Gizmo is much more limited, I appreciate its increased stability over Windows Remote Desktop (my former remote solution).   However, I can't seem to get either Safari or Web Gizmo to remember my access code. More frustrating in that the access code IS remembered for a while but then it isn't!  Seems strange.  Any way to get the access code consistently remembered and automatically entered on sign in?  I saw an earlier post on this from January but no resolution there.  I do have web gizmo saved as a bookmark and it does always sign into "j.river.com/webgizmo.html". 

atkinsonrr

• Recent member
Re: Web Gizmo: Any Way it Will Remember Access Code?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 04:16:51 pm »

Hmmm OK.... I guess I'll take that as a "NO".

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Web Gizmo: Any Way it Will Remember Access Code?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 04:22:51 pm »

Can you just bookmark the working URL?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 07:45:22 am »

Your access code or your authentication?  You shouldn't need an access code for Web Gizmo (just bookmark the URL with the correct port).  If you have authentication turned on, you will need to adjust your web browser settings so that it remembers your log in/password.
Pages: [1]   Go Up