INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View List Line Up View Thumbnails have pixilated/distorted border  (Read 1034 times)

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe

Theater View List Lineup View now appropriately shows Series and Season Cover Art; however, the Thumbnails in this List Style are now heavily pixelated/distorted around the edges (see attached screen shot).  The issue is on both Server and Client PCs. These Thumbnails appear cleanly in all other List Styles.

Also, this applies to all List Styles, not just List Lineup, but it would be nice if the Cover Art defaulted to the highest available ranking order when there is a hierarchy in Details.  As it is now, it defaults down to the lowest, Episode Art.   For example, if I have Genre -> Series TVInfo -> Season TVInfo, I would like to see Series Cover Art used for the Thumbnails in the Genre View.  As it is now, it uses a random Episode Cover Art Thumbnail for the Genre View, and doesn't switch to Series Cover Art until I drill into Series TVInfo.  Please see screen shot below.  I think using the top hierarchy Cover Art would create a cleaner look.

Hendrik

• Administrator

Like I mentioned, I sadly cannot reproduce this. It looks just fine here.
Anyone else?
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

adamt

• Galactic Citizen

Hendrik fixed this, and it will be in the next build.
Adam Thompson, JRiver

connersw

Awesome -- thank you.

Hendrik

• Administrator

Luckily Adam could reproduce the problem, and traced it back to when it started, it was a team effort!
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters
Pages: [1]   Go Up