INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater view customization  (Read 1984 times)

jorsan

• World Citizen
Theater view customization
« on: June 18, 2014, 07:14:22 am »

I create several categories under "movies" (concerts - HD - kids) and would like to see the under "movies" in theater view mode but I cant figure it out how. Until now, the only way that I have found to acomplish that is creating smart playlists and under that option I can see them ... would you give me some advice please?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater view customization
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:08:37 am »

Unfortunately, I've never circled around to finish this and add the audio back in (my original attempt was too noisy), but it might help:
https://vimeo.com/80925331
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 09:28:20 am »

perfect!, thats the idea. I just finish to configure the theater view and looks as I want but I only can see files in the kids category, not in the rest, it said that there are no items to display. I check the path in the config of the others and is OK ... any sugestion? 

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 09:31:04 am »

problem solved! . I forgot to reconfigure the main category ...thanks

Ekpen

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:05 am »

Unfortunately, I've never circled around to finish this and add the audio back in (my original attempt was too noisy), but it might help:
https://vimeo.com/80925331

Greetings:
[Glynor.. sorry for my spellings and etc. Fror the next ten days, I am going to be visually impaired: Replying to posts or reading threads is very difficult]

I have tried to watch the video, unfortunately my aging eyes are too slow to capture every aspect of it.

I recently have to redo a couple of customizations due to corruption of files and a restore with MC failed to bring all my customizations including a few of yours, MrC  exercises and others.
Is it possible to have your theater view customization in a format that can be downloaded or set it up in a way similar to how you wrote " how to build a custom watched field" dated about 12/16/2013.

I will very much like to customize my Theater view the way you did yours. I did the "watched field" customization a couple of days ago. It came out nicely.

Thanks for your contributions so far.

George.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:59 pm »

I have tried to watch the video, unfortunately my aging eyes are too slow to capture every aspect of it.

I recently have to redo a couple of customizations due to corruption of files and a restore with MC failed to bring all my customizations including a few of yours, MrC  exercises and others.
Is it possible to have your theater view customization in a format that can be downloaded or set it up in a way similar to how you wrote " how to build a custom watched field" dated about 12/16/2013.

I will very much like to customize my Theater view the way you did yours. I did the "watched field" customization a couple of days ago. It came out nicely.

Thanks for your contributions so far.

George.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if you were looking for help, though, as I didn't follow all of that perfectly.  If either of you need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask for specifics.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Ekpen

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 06:27:28 pm »

asking for help. vimeo theater view customization was too fast for my eyes to see. It was too fast when I had good use of my eyes, now it is even way too fast for me. Expecting new pair of special glasees soon.
Can you  help in reproducing whatever you have in the vimeo presentation so that I can use.. any sort of jvi to get from you
Also any customization in other areas will be appreciated.. i.e web gizmo or Gizmo.

Thanks Glynor

George

Dr.sah

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 11:41:10 am »

Is it any option to disable theatre view?

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 12:08:46 pm »

Is it any option to disable theatre view?

Tools->Options->General->Features
Pages: [1]   Go Up