INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi Res Flac and DSD Custom View Possible?  (Read 1458 times)

moosehunt63

• Recent member
Hi Res Flac and DSD Custom View Possible?
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:09:25 pm »

Hello, I am trying to create a custom view that displays all of my Hi-res audio. I can get a view that shows DSD and another view that shows my Hi-res flac files, but i cannot figure out how to make one view to rule them all so to speak. Has anybody done this? Thanks for the help!

jhwalker

• Recent member
Re: Hi Res Flac and DSD Custom View Possible?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 02:46:26 pm »

Wouldn't just setting the filter to "Bitrate > 320kbps" (or whatever rate you choose) do the trick?  You're not going to have any "hi res" FLACs lower than 320 (unless they're mono, and not sure that would qualify as "hi res") and that would pick up all your FLACs, ALACs, AIFFs, DSFs, DFFs, etc.

Kind of a blunt-force filter ;) but should work in the vast majority of situations.

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 09:22:47 pm »

Right-click the view and select Customize View
Under "Included Files" select "Set rules for file display"

Add rules which specify a file type and sample rate.
I have attached an example of what those rules might be - though you can use as many rules as required, and customize them as you wish.

Bluemoon

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 10:32:38 pm »

I'm not sure what OP wants. Is it to filter HD audio or show everything but differentiate HD audio somehow from the rest (i.e., use a different colour, use additional column, ec). I use two additional columns (bit_depth and sample_rate) to sort or view my HD audio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up