INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback Issues with recently added files. JRiver 19 for Mac  (Read 1063 times)

VR6

• Junior Woodchuck

I have JRiver 19 for mac and have been using it for about 3 months. It has worked great until this weekend. I loaded some new music files that I downloaded this weekend. One album was DSD, one was FLAC and the rest were WAV. I have a mac mini as my music server and have it connected to my DAC. When I take the Mac mini off of my rack and attach it to the monitor on my desk I can play the songs through my monitors speakers. However, when I put it back into my system and use either use the Splashtop app or the JRemote app I am unable to play those songs. The error message basically says that they are not present to play. I have never had this happen. I loaded the songs just like I always do. Any suggestions?

I would rather not erase the entire music library and then reload but I will do whatever it takes to fix this issue.

VR6

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Playback Issues with recently added files. JRiver 19 for Mac
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 03:27:57 pm »

I just read in another post that if there is other software running I should turn it off. I have been messing with iTunes and Bit Perfect. I wonder if that is messing things up.

bplexico

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Playback Issues with recently added files. JRiver 19 for Mac
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:31 pm »

Is the problem only with the albums you recently loaded or all music in your library?

Barr
Mac Mini (16Gb memory, 2.3GHz i7, SSD), Synology NAS, MSB Analog DAC, Tubes, Cables, DeVore O/96s
Pages: [1]   Go Up