INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to purchase  (Read 1459 times)

rraandy

• Change this by choosing profile
Trying to purchase
« on: July 15, 2014, 10:21:02 pm »

New to all this…. Have downloaded MAC 19.0.144 and used the trial period to transfer my music from a Windows based laptop to my MacBook Pro.

Am trying to purchase now, but keep getting a "this item is no longer for sale" message.

Please help

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Trying to purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 01:06:04 am »

Please download and install the build from the top of this board.

contact@razvanburlacu.ro

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 12:21:33 pm »

Hy there,

I have tried to purchase the licence with 3 different cards I own, either Visa or Mastercard, neither one worked. i just keep getting the message that the card number and the valid date are not ok, as those rows are turning into red. I cannot understand why as the cards work fine and the numbers were checked. Also I cannot understand why the 3 digit number on the back of the card is not requested in the purchase page? I was thinking of trying to purchase the licence from a internet explorer webpage, it was the only reason i could imagine it might not work, but I only have macbooks and don t have IE browser, only safari and google chrome. I was thinking of downloading a windows version of the JRiver on a pc and try make the payment in the IE browser and then try input the licence code on the MAC version of the JRiver but i am afraid it might not work.. Could you please suggest other ways to try make payment or maybe a direct link to a webpage i might try pay it and the code I would get would work fine on MAC version?

Thanks in advance!

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 08:47:51 am »

Your trialware version may not be the latest version.  Please download the latest version from this link:
     http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90445.0
then try to purchase.  If there is still a problem, let us know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up