INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elapsed time in custom Track Info visualizaion?  (Read 2018 times)

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs
Elapsed time in custom Track Info visualizaion?
« on: July 17, 2014, 03:38:38 am »

I really like the custom Track Info visualization I've created, but one thing I haven't figured out how to do is create a dynamic progress bar. I would need the custom Track Info html page to have real-time access to the playback head's position. Is there any way to get this?

I don't want to just create a javascript timer that counts down to the duration, because if I pause playback said timer would be unaware and just keep on counting down.

Thanks,
Jeff

cncb

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Elapsed time in custom Track Info visualizaion?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 10:27:22 am »

I created a custom Display View that shows a progress bar and allows for some customization of the information shown.  I'm not sure if it would be adequate for you but see here for more info: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=63628.0
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs
Re: Elapsed time in custom Track Info visualizaion?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:05 am »

Thanks for the pointer. It looks like a little more than I need/want though. I was really just hoping to find a component that does the progress bar (i.e. some JavaScript and CSS). Actually I was hoping MC would take this as a feature request to expose a lot more variables. I would roll my own progress bar if MC simply exposed a variable like current position...

I do like what you've done with the next track and the current track / total track elements too. I don't recall seeing those as built-in MC variables, but if they don't currently exist I would add those to my feature request for MC to expose.

Cheers,
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up