INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature requests  (Read 228505 times)

hotwire

• It's 24-7
Re: Feature requests
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2014, 02:21:40 am »

1)
Hi, I posted a search in regards to inserting a single file into a playlist from an external source etc.. didn't get a good feedback. 
So I would request, or like to see, an option in the context menu within a playlist that will allow the user to right click on a playlist title and allow the user to directly add an external file within the active playlist without having to go to an active JRiver pool of files to select from.
This has been a bit cumbersome for me when I want to simply add a single music file to a playlist without going through extensive steps.

2)
I would also request a function that would allow the user to update a dead files location by simply right clicking on it and re-updating the new location.

Thanks for any help on these request.

With these additions, I'm all up for continuous upgrading.  (Keep up the nice improvements, Much Appreciated).
In A World of Dreams

henry2

• Recent member
« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2014, 03:23:05 am »

The most important feature to focus on  is to enable JRemote to create & edit playlists: without the need for the PC/Mac to be turned on!

I am sure that most music lovers want the PC/Mac to be involved as little as possible when enjoying music.

The nice looking JRemote works well, but is missing the single most important (lets just call it basic) feature of any music player: when you come across a song you are listening to, you want to add it to a future playlist!!!

I also believe this will make JRemote more appealing to a broader music-listening audience as well (i.e. all those simple folk who just want to listen to their music from a NAS/PC/Mac and not fuss around too much with other stuff).

Agree?

bobby

« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2014, 05:26:18 am »

User Presets
Please:
An option to save all user settings either in an external or in an internal, exportable file ('User Presets').

In many programs, there is such a possibility. It is a major simplification in the case of repairs or a new installation.

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2014, 06:23:30 am »

I'd like to see an expression like is isdrivemissing() rather than ismissing(), my reasoning detailed here,http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90630.msg622524#msg622524

If it logically works much faster than ismissing(), it would be really useful in theatre view.

Thanks

john_kane

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Feature requests: Device Sync fixes/enhancements
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2014, 07:02:22 am »

We could really use a device sync solution that works with Android. Kit Kat. MPT, and maybe other things have broken the sync expression. 

I posted elsewhere, but would really like to have full user control over the sync/compare expression.  That why, whatever is tripping false positives and negatives (meta data, files touches, whatever) could be mitigated.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90785.0

Also, Matt had pondered a solution for devices (usb sticks in car audio systems, as one example) that do not support playlists.  Some of the car audio systems (even the upgrades) have horrendous support for USB play black, randomizing, search.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79903.0

Basically, MC playlists get optionally converted to folders for that device, and all playlist songs go in playlist folder.  Yes, it means that if you have a song on many playlists, you will have file duplication in various folders on the device. But that's acceptable for getting 'playlist' functionality.    I know there is a script available to assist/do this now, but would like to see it integrated in MC20.

All my prior methods for the above were broken by MPT (I was dependent upon mapped drives/USB mass storage).

goatherder

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2014, 07:37:07 am »

Just for everything to look less... old.

I've said this before but feature wise it's getting to a point where the additions are firmly in the nit-picking detail stage (except for many of the Server elements). But seeing how badly it fares on actually modern hardware/OS (i.e. not OS X) in terms of interaction - as I've again said before - would be nice, and the only real reason for me to upgrade at this point in time.

capfan

• Recent member
« Reply #306 on: August 08, 2014, 08:18:43 am »

Is it possible to output movie soundtracks (Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD/etc..) as DSD?  I'm guessing there may be issues with doing this and maintaining A/V synchronization.  In other words, it would be nice if there was the option to output all audio whether it be from a video or music source as DSD.

ead1

• Recent member
« Reply #307 on: August 08, 2014, 08:33:04 am »

64 bit version !!!!
 ;D

John Knoepfle

« Reply #308 on: August 08, 2014, 09:41:46 am »

I love Media Center--it is the center of my audio universe!

I would love some way to add album review information to the database.  For example, I like the reviews of classic albums from allmusic.com.  It would be great if I could cut/paste or link to review and have it available in the library.  Then some way to display the content--maybe a pop up when the album plays.  I know I can add this information to the Notes Tag field, but I'd still like someway to display it easily.  The other issue with the Notes tag is that I have to add it to each song in the album.

Second request is to add "Record Label" tag information.

The reason I would find these useful is that I'm a part time DJ and the review info has useful information for the audience that I like to share and the Record Label info is required for logging what is played on the station.

TenTonnesofDoug

• Recent member
« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2014, 11:16:33 am »

I'm pretty new to MC, but I already love it! Here's some random suggestions, apologies if I've got stuff hopelessly wrong, or even suggesting things that I haven't yet discovered! I'm definitely going to recommend this software to as many people as I can! 

1. Would be great if there was a software plugin for Synology NAS that ran the server centrally, so I could connect each client PC individually and connect to the same Library, even if the compromise was only one of the connecting clients had library edit rights

2. I'd like to see the Gizmo and WebGizmo services look and act more like the Theater View, or at the very least be able to change the User field of the main library. There's been many a time when I'm away from home but can only access my Wife's music. Perhaps there's already a way to set up multiple servers for users so that each has it's own Gizmo connect key?

3. Is it possible for MC to join video files, say for old avi films that were split to fit on 2 CD's? (to actually convert and re-save as one saved file?)

4. When playing an album in theater view there are artist images that presumably are fetched from a websearch, is it possible to edit the websearch string used per artist. You can get some fairly bizarre and irrelevant images for artist names that aren't good unique search terms. I.e. for 'Plaid' I get images of tartan, and for 'Solvent' I get images of, well, bottles of chemicals.

5. More improved modern visualisations would be appreciated. Some of the '3D' ones look somewhat dated. I just thought of this just now, but imagine having a custom visualisation plugin from someone like Jeff Minter (Llamasoft)!

6. The 3D timeline seems like an unfinished job. It would be great if it could be customised for various numbers of rows? When using this method to browse pictures it's frustrating that selecting an image doesn't expand it to fullscreen or slideshow mode.

7. Using my Samsung phone I can send a video or picture to the client (ie play a slideshow of pics straight on to the TV), which is great! How about a browser plugin that would allow me to send that screen to the TV too? I guess a bit like chromecast, but without the chrome dongle. I.e. If I could browse content on a laptop and simply play that content on my htpc. Sending images and files from my phone only works for the gallary and stock video player, I can't do a full screen duplication which is a shame....

8. More online content plugins would be great, especially BBC IPlayer. That would really make my day (and year, in fact!) BBC Might be UK only, but Hulu is already US only... Possibly also Amazon Instant Video as an alternative to Netflix? Vimeo might also be a good addition to Youtube too?

9. When playing music on Gizmo you can select here (phone) or server (THPC), an auto zone creating feature of 'both' would be awesome, although I suspect there'd be a latency/timing issue with the stream to the phone unless some sort of auto delay mechanism was added?

Thanks for listening!

SpeedD408

• World Citizen
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2014, 11:39:52 am »

Improvements to JRSS would be great!! Please add standard 9.2 support (11.3 I think is less used) or better yet add support for an adaptation of the new Dolby Atmos.  I have a Lynx Aurora-16VT so I have the channels, I just need JRiver to update JRSS or there is no point in buying the speakers.
Media PC: Ryzen 3900X, Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero, 16GB RAM, Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0, NVidia 1070 GPU
Software: JRiver MC 26.0.22, AnyDVD HD 8.4.4.0
Audio Processor: Lynx AES16e (FW: 14.1) w/ Aurora 16-VT (FW: 31)
Amp: Emotiva MPS-2
Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/RAAL & Horizon w/RAAL and Sierra-2's as surrounds
Sub: Dual Rythmik Audio FV15HP
TV Tuner: HD HomeRun Prime

locust

« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2014, 01:07:27 pm »

3. Is it possible for MC to join video files, say for old avi films that were split to fit on 2 CD's? (to actually convert and re-save as one saved file?)

I've been wanting something like this for a long time, I have many videos spanning multiple parts. I could mkvmerge some of them although wmv files aren't compatible with mkvmerge I could simply re-encode those to get 1 file but I am hesitant to do so as I read somewhere online that while you can re-encode wmv files they only ever result in degraded quality.

If mc could act like mkvmerge, merging several video files only in the database only not affecting the physical files it would be great. As you could possibly do it with all video formats, no re-encoding needed, no need to fire up mkvmerge and easily undoable as the files aren't altered.

I'm unsure if seamless playback would be possible, more so if the resolutions and other aspects don't match between files but in those cases I could live with gapped playback.

I imagine it to be similar to the stacks option. I tried to get stacks to work for me in this fashion before but upon clicking the top stack mc only plays that file, not the whole stack.

Never mind the difficulty I had getting a stack in the correct order, for example filename 1, filename 2 and filename 3, even with autostack by name, the number sequence would always be from high to low "3, 2 & 1".

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2014, 01:41:31 pm »

User Presets
Please:
An option to save all user settings either in an external or in an internal, exportable file ('User Presets').

In many programs, there is such a possibility. It is a major simplification in the case of repairs or a new installation.

A library backup contains all user settings.  They're made automatically.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #313 on: August 08, 2014, 01:48:55 pm »

Please add option to remove delete from theater view.
Thanks!!

Next build:
NEW: Theater View has an option for whether file deletion is offered.

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2014, 02:25:12 pm »

In Display View - A "reset" button that actually does remove all user interaction that filters or reduces results.  The "reset selection" button usually does nothing when I need this functionality.

Just today, nothing was showing in "Playing Now", despite some "adds".  Then I realized that there was still something typed in the Search window from earlier.  I had to delete the characters in the Search window in order to see my Playing Now additions.

Similarly, when I do "Locate Album" to just show tracks associate with an album, "Reset selection" does not reverse that and get back to my previous view of all albums.

So, a "Reset" button that removes all view filtering and limiting would be helpful, thanks !

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2014, 02:29:35 pm »

Second request is to add "Record Label" tag information.

The reason I would find these useful is that I'm a part time DJ and the review info has useful information for the audience that I like to share and the Record Label info is required for logging what is played on the station.
That is commonly put in the "Publisher" tag, for a list of all supported tags see:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Tags

Fabith

• Recent member
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2014, 04:44:09 pm »

Add externar filters (like FFdshow) to Video Playback ¿?

More Subtitle options (like Color, shadow and etc) ¿?

Use JRiver Audio Engine like a "Virtual Sound Card" ¿?

Grooveshark Support ¿?

More...

Better and dynamic "Mini View" with album art

Better Standard Skin (like background color)

eyekey

« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2014, 08:14:28 pm »

things I'd like...

the ability to stream trailers from the synopsis screen.
trakt.tv support

Not Me

• Recent member
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2014, 08:18:30 pm »

For the new version I would like to see support for numbering tracks in the format Discogs uses for vinyl releases: A1 for side 1 track 1 B1 for side 2 track 1, etc. I am ripping a lot of my old vinyl and it makes much more sense to number tracks ripped from vinyl like that. It preserves the information on where they came from better than just an integer. foobar2000 supports this and recognizes the numbers system and orders the tracks correctly.

« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2014, 10:53:25 pm »

Some way to actually hide information in a field would be useful.
MrC's trick of setting the size to 10 and color to white (or whatever matches your skin) works, but does result in some alignment issues and can be visible in certain circumstances.

Fix #1 would be to support the HTML alpha property so that alpha="0" actually makes it invisible, rather than having to specify a color that blends in.
Fix #2 would be to set any item with alpha="0" to take up zero space.

Additionally, being able to have elements which are left, center, or right aligned similar to the "special" album grouping would help improve presentation.
An example of where this would apply: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90888.msg624858#msg624858

Snarglefarg

• World Citizen
  • [your quote here]
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2014, 12:17:35 am »

With Media Network and Gizmo:

1. Create multiple views, each accessible via a different Access Key. This will let different family members have access to specific content.
2. Ability for an access key to be restricted to the local network. This would allow for guests who visit to access my content while they're visiting me, but they can't continue streaming my content when they leave.

flac.rules

Re: MBID
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2014, 02:06:05 am »

Support of MusicBrainz ID   (MBID) data field in the mc20 library and some kind of integration with musicbrainz to add the MBID to jriver data (songs ,, albums ) so that one can link easily towards musicbrainz and others (such as last.fm) in order to finf related info

+1

DJ_Hazelwood

• Galactic Citizen
Re: MBID
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2014, 07:18:10 am »

Support of MusicBrainz ID   (MBID) data field in the mc20 library and some kind of integration with musicbrainz to add the MBID to jriver data (songs ,, albums ) so that one can link easily towards musicbrainz and others (such as last.fm) in order to finf related info

+1

TomRyan

• Recent member
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2014, 07:31:21 am »

I'd like the ability to shuffle the order on only a selected part of a playlist.  For example, leave a whole album at the top and shuffle everything following.  Currently even with only part of the playlist "selected" pressing shuffle mixes the whole thing.  Much thanks for a great player.

daveg

• World Citizen
« Reply #324 on: August 09, 2014, 09:00:59 am »

Small request here.

Any way you could move the search box. When I click the x to clear the query, I seem to always click the x above it and close MC entirely. The buttons are very close together.
Perhaps it is just my old age or my fat fingers, but this would be helpful to me.

gworrel

• Recent member
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2014, 10:31:56 am »

The whole front end needs a makeover. It is long overdue. Imagine if Chrome started up in their settings screen. Or Windows started up in Windows Explorer. That is how MC comes across. It is like working in DOS in a graphical world. Theater view is nice for what it is but it is very limited. The need to "exit" Theater View to do many tasks is clumsy at best.

Perhaps a tabbed front end. Or icons that can be hidden or added to feature frequently used features or shortcuts.

Usability is very frustrating at times. Software is becoming more and more appliance like. MC is not. It seems that the beta testers are all long time users of MC. Is testing done with new users to fine tune the usability of various functions to make them more intuitive?

His Dudeness

« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2014, 10:38:51 am »

Will MC 20 fix the most puzzling and annoying feature in MC 19 where my albums randomly go out of order? You know, where I have to go in and "update order"? This is such a great program otherwise, but it seems odd that in 2014 something can't count in order. If this is fixed in mc 20 I will buy right away

optimxr

• Recent member
  • Music is the language of the Soul
« Reply #327 on: August 09, 2014, 12:43:17 pm »

Right-click the drive.
Thanks, 6233638, but I was looking for a added(or hidden) feature to eject disks from the JRiver application, not a work-around using Windows Explorer.
The music in your heart can be for all to hear.

« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2014, 12:58:18 pm »

Thanks, 6233638, but I was looking for a added(or hidden) feature to eject disks from the JRiver application, not a work-around using Windows Explorer.

comptezero

« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2014, 04:03:38 pm »

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTC_Information_Interchange_Model
Support for "IPTC Core Schema for XMP" in video file.
update/read XMP metadata of the video file from/to library.

the memorisation of the ten last rules used for "fill propertie from filename" and "rename, move, and copy files" with combo box.

the possibility to define of the episode number incrementaly in order of the file selection.

the ability to play random without shuffle the playlist in "playing now" and difinition of kayboard shortcut for "update order".

more accurracy in detecting film, series vs personal types video.

predefined view in video by series/season, and films by years (reverse), films by genres/years.
predefined view by home made video/years (reverse).

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2014, 04:42:41 pm »

Here's the current state of MC's IPTC tag support.

Daydream

« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2014, 06:48:43 am »

Here's the current state of MC's IPTC tag support.

Mmm, well, that page was last changed some 5 years ago... And the original implementation that's still mostly intact today, dates from even further back (2006?). Time to release the fresh? :)

ddennerline

• Recent member
Super-easy Lightroom/Picasa Photo Browsing
« Reply #332 on: August 10, 2014, 02:46:52 pm »

Please make it super easy to view photos being managed by Lightroom, Picasa, or other popular photo management program. I have a HTPC (server) where I want to view photo slideshows. I am happy Lightroom user and have no plans to change. I just want the ability to view photos by directory structure, keywords, and date. I understand there are ways to export photos to the HTPC (where MC runs) for viewing. Instead, I just want the program to understand how Lightroom/Picasa manages photos, does not alter any attributes (i.e., read-only), and provides a 10ft GUI photo browsing.

This very old link might be helpful for understanding Lightroom catalog format (http://regex.info/blog/2006-07-29/221). Another possibility might be to provide a MC Lightroom plugin. I use the Smugmug LR plugin right now to publish photos for family members.

rossop

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #333 on: August 10, 2014, 04:53:51 pm »

As well as DSP etc through Media Network, I would like to see Connected Media available on zones that are used in Media Network as well. If this is possible already, I don't know how to make them work. Thanks

Vincent Kars

« Reply #334 on: August 10, 2014, 05:23:29 pm »

Wouldn't mind if some longstanding issues will be finally repaired like
submit/retrieve tracks
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87189.0

Relational fields
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=77960.0

Denti

« Reply #335 on: August 10, 2014, 07:07:23 pm »

I would a more robust ratings apparatus. Not only half-stars, which I think is essential, but also album averages, preferably with the option of weighting by track length.

Mr C helped me set this up with some fancy expressions, but it doesn't (can't) use the default ratings (5-stars) and only shows the album average upon re-fresh. Even then, this average often disappears with a new boot, and I have to re-fresh again. It would be nice to have all this built in, and then I could sort by album rating or create album playlists based on these ratings, etc.

CadErik

• World Citizen
« Reply #336 on: August 10, 2014, 10:07:18 pm »

I would like to see the option to rename files on device sync... When you sync music to a crappy mp3 player, you have to make sure the tracks have friendly file names otherwise you will spend hours looking for the right track.

csimon

« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2014, 07:27:36 am »

A further thought on a more modern 10' interface, handheld client and controller, etc...

A single HTML5 application should be universally usable across all platforms and devices with a reasonably up-to-date browser, and could even be installed on and served from a NAS.

thorsten

• World Citizen
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2014, 10:42:20 am »

Most players that I have used in the past included a disk eject button. I maybe missing something but I can't locate eject any where in the pull-down menus. I know that it may not be a popular function but if there were an option to included "eject" under the player menu, I would love JRiver Media Center even more than I do now. Thanks for all the other great functions & features...it's the best player I have ever used. :)
+1

thorsten

• World Citizen
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2014, 10:52:54 am »

Hi,

first of all: this program is a masterpiece! I love the quality, (most of) the easy handling, the ability to play any sorts of music (SACD-iso !!!!) and videos. Thanks a lot!!!

I've got 3 requests:
Improvements to JRSS would be great!! Please add standard 9.2 support (11.3 I think is less used) or better yet add support for an adaptation of the new Dolby Atmos.  I have a Lynx Aurora-16VT so I have the channels, I just need JRiver to update JRSS or there is no point in buying the speakers.
+1 I'm already running a 7.3 System with fully activated center an convolving, perfect sound!

- Switch on/off or switching between setup1-setup2 of convolving filters via handheld (giszom or jremote)

- if the picture is shifted (killer-feature, great job :D ) the undertitles ar below the picture and not visible. perhaps an own setup for the untertitle position in preferences

Looking forward to MC20...

Greets from germany,

thorsten

flydeep

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Re: Re: Super-easy Lightroom/Picasa Photo Browsing
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2014, 10:54:23 am »

+1
Please make it super easy to view photos being managed by Lightroom, Picasa, or other popular photo management program. I have a HTPC (server) where I want to view photo slideshows. I am happy Lightroom user and have no plans to change. I just want the ability to view photos by directory structure, keywords, and date. I understand there are ways to export photos to the HTPC (where MC runs) for viewing. Instead, I just want the program to understand how Lightroom/Picasa manages photos, does not alter any attributes (i.e., read-only), and provides a 10ft GUI photo browsing.

This very old link might be helpful for understanding Lightroom catalog format (http://regex.info/blog/2006-07-29/221). Another possibility might be to provide a MC Lightroom plugin. I use the Smugmug LR plugin right now to publish photos for family members.
--
Win 8.1 Pro (GTX 960, BENQ HT1075), Win 10 Pro (GTX 950, Sony KDLW900A) KVMs on Unraid 6.1.9, 8GB DDR3 +2 vCPU each, i7-4790, Asrock Z97 ex6, Denon 3313CI, Emotiva XPA5 amp, KEF Q900s, 600c, Mirage OMD15s, PSA 3x XS30SE

Vocalpoint

« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2014, 11:09:14 am »

With Media Network and Gizmo:

1. Create multiple views, each accessible via a different Access Key. This will let different family members have access to specific content.

+1 - and I would add to this - I would like to see V20 CLEARLY offer a section called "JRemote" that makes no mistake to any JRemote user as to what options/views will actually appear in (and be used by) JRemote - when using it to control MC.

Right now - if one wants to edit/change.modify the views that JRemote uses - you have to remember - is it the WebGizmo views that I edit - or is it the Gizmo views that I edit or is it something else that I edit?

JRemote is part of the family now - and v20 should reflect this integration in all possible manners - in nice, easy to see - easy use options section.

VP

lobo85

• World Citizen
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2014, 11:14:42 am »

Heres one how about the ability to up-convert DSD sources to a higher rate of DSD such as DSD 64 to DSD 128. The current conversion profile in the DSP settings only up-converts PCM sources. fooobar2000 can already do this if you set it up with the right components, you can perform DSD to DSD up-conversion anywhere from DSD 64 to at least DSD 512  and output it to a supporting DAC.

If this is possible to do for Windows please see if it is possible for it to be implemented on the Mac release as well.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2014, 11:31:15 am »

Heres one how about the ability to up-convert DSD sources to a higher rate of DSD such as DSD 64 to DSD 128. The current conversion profile in the DSP settings only up-converts PCM sources. fooobar2000 can already do this if you set it up with the right components, you can perform DSD to DSD up-conversion anywhere from DSD 64 to at least DSD 512  and output it to a supporting DAC.

If this is possible to do for Windows please see if it is possible for it to be implemented on the Mac release as well.

You can convert to 2xDSD today.  Pick DSD from the convert format page.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2014, 12:04:54 pm »

4xDSD was added in 19.0.150.

demoleon

• Recent member
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2014, 01:53:29 pm »

Add a custom title expression field to the Gizmo configuration and modify Gizmo and JRemote to use this field.  It should be an easy update as this functionality already exists in the DLNA section of JRiver.  That is why I still use my DLNA control point (BubbleUPnP) instead of Gizmo because I can have different track title formats based on Genre for example.  Also I hope Gizmo becomes more like JRemote. 

Thanks,
John

Awesome Donkey

• Administrator
  • The color of Spring...
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2014, 01:58:31 pm »

Does Gizmo requests go here? If so, I have two;

- Support lock screen cover art wallpaper when Gizmo is playing media/music in Android 4.4+ (other players can do this like Poweramp, Neutron, Rhapsody, etc.).
- Add a Gizmo notification icon while Gizmo is playing back media/music and a now playing notification with controls in the notification drawer when playing media/music. Information about both can be found here.
I don't work for JRiver... I help keep the forums safe from Viagra and other sources of sketchy pharmaceuticals.

Windows 11 2023 Update (23H2) 64-bit + Ubuntu 24.04 LTS Noble Numbat 64-bit | Windows 11 2023 Update (23H2) 64-bit (Intel N305 Fanless NUC 16GB RAM/256GB NVMe SSD)
JRiver Media Center 32 (Windows + Linux) | Topping D50s DAC | Edifier R2000DB Bookshelf Speakers

flac.rules

« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2014, 04:19:13 pm »

On right click on stop button - stop after current track, instead of stopping immediately.
On right click on skip, jump to random track, instead of the next, or maybe add a core command for jump to random, so i can make a shortcut or something, I don't like the shuffle to reorder the whole list.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »

On right click on stop button - stop after current track, instead of stopping immediately.

Next build of MC20:
Changed: Right-click on the stop player button gives a menu with stop and stop after current file.

lobo85

• World Citizen
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2014, 04:58:38 pm »

But if I try converting 1x DSD to 2x DSD my DAC lights up as being 1x DSD and MC also reports the output as being 1x DSD. This happens on the Mac version as well.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 15   Go Up