INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature requests  (Read 228516 times)

Olivier C.

• Recent member
Re: Feature requests
« Reply #500 on: September 08, 2014, 11:44:03 am »

At least, an option to avoid seeking through the video with the mouse wheel would be quite nice.
If this option is enabled, we have to put the mouse over the seek bar in order to seek through the video. If the seek bar is not pointed, nothing happened with the mouse wheel.

The best solution is to let users choose the behavior of their mouse wheel.

Any feedback from MC Team about this ?

JoeBloe

• Recent member
« Reply #501 on: September 12, 2014, 12:43:47 pm »

Here are a few thoughts...
1. Add a right-click option in the search box that allows us to load saved searches. As it is now one has to go to Wizard...Import/Export...Load. Whether that takes us to the load dialog or it has a sub-menu with a list of saved searches isn't too important.

2. Either add a Cover Art option to poll whether Image File is actually on the disk.... or make ismissing([Image File]) poll the image file's actual Disk location(Tag location for files that support it??). As it stands now MC only looks at whether the database entry for [Image File] is filled and not whether that database is current. Sometimes, for whatever reason, image files go bye-bye, and MC has no idea if that image file exists until you hover over an entry.

3. Someone earlier had asked about getting "Get From Internet" to work with Movies. +1,000 from me. Also if we could have someway to get season art for non-standard seasons, ie Extras. Whether that means allowing us to modify the search and then applying that result to the non-standard season, or allowing us to pick a file from hard drive...heck, how about both! My preference would be for the former if you had to choose.

4. Giving us the option to take a screen grab from a video file and apply as Image File. I am thinking a right-click option when the file is playing. It would allow us to extract episode titles or otherwise visually relevant pictures for cover art.
Thank you 6233638

I would like MC20 be able to find the data music of a unkown song, just similar to shazam.  Play the song and if you want to search for the data: name, artist, album, etc.
Oh Yeah!!! That would be most awesome.

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #502 on: September 12, 2014, 12:47:47 pm »

4. Giving us the option to take a screen grab from a video file and apply as Image File. I am thinking a right-click option when the file is playing. It would allow us to extract episode titles or otherwise visually relevant pictures for cover art.
Right-click → Window → Use Screen Grab for Thumbnail

Ashfall

• World Citizen
« Reply #503 on: September 12, 2014, 01:50:08 pm »

I'd like to see a true Box Set feature (aka Saga mode) for movies that can scrape themoviedb Collections attributes.

legatinho

• Recent member
« Reply #504 on: September 15, 2014, 12:27:34 pm »

I would love to be able to move / copy / delete / rename folders in Theater view (using the explorer view gadget).

dean70

« Reply #505 on: September 18, 2014, 05:21:25 pm »

It would be great to have a video "normalization" function that can analyse the aspect ratio of videos and set the aspect ratio zoom tag to maximise the picture for standard 16:9 screens.

kstuart

• Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
« Reply #506 on: September 18, 2014, 11:18:18 pm »

It would be great to have a video "normalization" function that can analyse the aspect ratio of videos and set the aspect ratio zoom tag to maximise the picture for standard 16:9 screens.

Currently (with Jump On View set to Display View) all videos are in their original aspect ratio, and full screen makes either their height or their width to equal that of the screen - which is correct practice (as according to the late Roger Ebert and others).

What else would you want ?

dean70

« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2014, 05:09:30 am »

Currently (with Jump On View set to Display View) all videos are in their original aspect ratio, and full screen makes either their height or their width to equal that of the screen - which is correct practice (as according to the late Roger Ebert and others).

What else would you want ?

Is really isn't for you to question. It is the zoom for aspect ratio Crop black bars of 1.85:1, 2.35:1 or 2.40:1 that you have to presently set manually in Theater View for each new movie. It would be great to have a scan process (like Analyze Audio) that can automate this process.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2014, 09:41:14 am »

Is really isn't for you to question.
In fairness, I am not sure what you are asking for either.  "Normalization" when it relates to zoom is not a term I am familiar with.  MC already optimizes the display for 16:9 TVs, presenting the content in original aspect ratio and using as much of the screen as possible to do so.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #509 on: September 19, 2014, 09:44:44 am »

For Gizmo/Theater View when multiple items are shown under a single thumbnail (using the 'fanned' thumbnails), it would be really nice to have a way to specify which thumbnail is displayed on the top of the stack.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #510 on: September 19, 2014, 10:07:03 am »

For Gizmo/Theater View when multiple items are shown under a single thumbnail (using the 'fanned' thumbnails), it would be really nice to have a way to specify which thumbnail is displayed on the top of the stack.

+1

I group a movie with its extras or outtakes, extras and outtakes dont have cover art but just a screen grabs. It would be nice to show the main Movie on top with the Cover art with the rest fanned behind.

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

Matias

• World Citizen
  • Digital Audio
« Reply #511 on: September 19, 2014, 03:24:43 pm »

Lossless SACD ISO to DSF convertion!! No PCM in between.
1. Sonore ultraRendu - UpTone ISO Regen - Mola Mola Makua - Apollon NC800 SL PRO - Thiel CS3.7
2. LG 65UM7470PSA - Marantz SR7005 - Apollon NCore MP mch - Monitor Audio Platinum PL100+PLC150 - SVS SB-3000
3. RME ADI-2 DAC FS - Neumann KH 80 DSP
4. TempoTec Sonata E44 - Audeze LCDi3
5. Meizu HiFi DAC - Moondrop Blessing2 Dusk

rec head

« Reply #512 on: September 19, 2014, 05:27:54 pm »

+1

I group a movie with its extras or outtakes, extras and outtakes dont have cover art but just a screen grabs. It would be nice to show the main Movie on top with the Cover art with the rest fanned behind.

Ken

+1

Goatshade

« Reply #513 on: September 19, 2014, 09:59:14 pm »

How about more comprehensive particle options? As it stands, you have two ways to create particles: entire file, and time-based range. I, personally, would like to be able to create them based on chapters--as in, specifying a beginning and end chapter (where you could simply enter the same value for both if you want a particle based on a single chapter). I also think it would be very intuitive if we could copy/duplicate existing particles, so that it will be easier to have different particles of identical passages for minor, switchable changes (different audio/subtitle tracks, for example).

In reference to the other thread about enabling full blu-ray support and the potential costs of doing so, how much work and expense would be involved in getting native Netflix, Hulu, and/or Youtube support? The letter tends to be very problematic because the website keeps changing, breaking the streaming functionality in MC, and it seems to happen with the release of every other build. Once it does begin to function, it breaks again within maybe a day. It just seems as if the current handling of popular streaming services equates to more in trouble than the worth of actual, licensed integration (though I don't know anything about licensing, so take that with a grain of salt).

Any thoughts on this?

boot77

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #514 on: September 22, 2014, 09:58:35 am »

1.   A well integrated subtitles downloader, usable in theater view
2.   A well integrated “lip syncing” tool, with both + and – values, also usable in theater view

:) :) :)

yes please!

kstuart

« Reply #515 on: September 22, 2014, 12:18:16 pm »

Automating subtitle downloading would be helpful, since it basically consists of a human being doing a series of easily defined steps that could be simply done by software.

The problem with having it done "in Theater View", is that means you are contemplating doing it when you sit down to watch a video.   That is often too late, because you don't want to sit down with your family and get the message:

" No subtitles matching your requirements are available. "

So, better to have a subtitle downloader be a utility like a file format converter.

Al ex

Re:
« Reply #516 on: September 22, 2014, 03:53:31 pm »

A "like"-functionality for this forum 😎

sumerian

• Recent member
« Reply #517 on: September 22, 2014, 03:55:41 pm »

Can we please add the option  to "convert to flac" under burn disc (Data CD or DVD) section.
right now we only have MP3 option.

Option to update the source location for multiple tracks.

Can we have option to skip conversion for certain file extesnion

right now we have option to skip if the source and destination extensions are same

Goatshade

« Reply #518 on: September 23, 2014, 05:53:26 pm »

How about more comprehensive particle options? As it stands, you have two ways to create particles: entire file, and time-based range. I, personally, would like to be able to create them based on chapters--as in, specifying a beginning and end chapter (where you could simply enter the same value for both if you want a particle based on a single chapter). I also think it would be very intuitive if we could copy/duplicate existing particles, so that it will be easier to have different particles of identical passages for minor, switchable changes (different audio/subtitle tracks, for example).

Speaking of particles, would it be possible to add an option to create particles for a batch of files based on a single set of parameters? The "Auto create DVD/blu-ray title particles" option effectively does this when you want particles created for the entire lengths of a collection of files, as I typically do, but this causes oddities in the way DVD-rip subtitles are displayed for some reason, such as discolouration, pixellation, &c. This does not occur for BD-rips, nor in DVD-rips when using the "Create particle..." option for one file at a time.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #519 on: September 25, 2014, 10:00:25 am »

The problem with having it done "in Theater View", is that means you are contemplating doing it when you sit down to watch a video.   That is often too late, because you don't want to sit down with your family and get the message:

So, better to have a subtitle downloader be a utility like a file format converter.

I don't completely disagree, but having both options is still helpful, especially since we often start something and then decide that closed captioning could be helpful (you know how hard it can be hear when crunching peanuts while watching!). Also, Boxee Box had that feature. It was well implemented although you did have to try out a few subtitles before settling on one with the right sync. I realize that is disruptive for some, but it was useful to us. There is a plugin available ATM, but I find that most of the time, it downloads the wrong subtitle and you can't choose from a list. A utility - as you mentioned - should have the options to view the available subtitle choices.

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
« Reply #520 on: September 25, 2014, 10:05:32 am »

Conversion Warning

There are many options to look at when converting formats. I realized just now that I made a mistake and replaced an album's original flacs with mp3's because I forgot to select that particular radio button. No big deal as I simply re-ripped the CD. Nevertheless, it prompted me to look elsewhere in my collection and I realized I made the mistake once before last year. In this case, I have lost the original flacs for good (no tragedy though).

I think that when the options to replace original files is chosen - and especially if the quality is be downgraded - there should be a warning that we are about to do so. I realize the onus is on the user to select the proper options, but erring is indeed part of the human condition.

RichB

• Recent member
  • Oppo Beta Group
Volume and Power Control Plug In
« Reply #521 on: September 25, 2014, 10:07:05 am »

The Oppo BDP-105D and Oppo HA-1 can function as USB-DACs and Preamps.

It would be nice if a plug-in approach could be supplied to allow device vendors to provide functions for Volume control and power on.
For the 105 quick start mode, network commands are used for both function.
For the HA-1, Bluetooth is use for volume control and power off.

I am not sure if Oppo would provide the plugin but it might be supplied by someone else.

- Rich

csimon

« Reply #522 on: September 27, 2014, 06:17:59 am »

Reagrding this request:

5. Allow control of active zone on a remote instance of MC, whether using a client instance of MC, a DLNA controller, or a touch-device remote, otherwise it's impossible to remotely control video if you have multiple zones.  At the moment, it is up to the "client" to change the active zone on the "server" and some touch-device remotes already have functionality to do this, but DLNA controllers won't and currently MC clients don't, therefore it needs to be a server-side thing (i.e. the device that is doing the playing, aka player/renderer) and shouldn't be up to the client (aka controller) as the client has already told the player what zone to play in. I understand this is so that you can set a concurrent audio process going in the background without interfering with the current active zone, unfortunately this has the effect of undermining the video side of things as Display View won't work unless it's the active zone. I think this really needs to be addressed and some happy medium of making both work.

How about an optional setting (so that you don't have you switch it on if you don't want this behaviour) to automatically make a zone active when a video starts playing (or is about to start playing) in that zone.

Either a global setting, or expand the Zone Switch rules so that you can watch for a file being played to that zone in particular, e.g. switch to this zone if a file of media type Video is started in this zone.

I reiterate that if you have multiple zones and the active zone, for whatever reason, is allowed to change at all then you have no control over sending video to a remote instance of MC, whether through TRemote, MCWS or DLNA.

Wull

• World Citizen
« Reply #523 on: September 27, 2014, 07:31:22 am »

Automating subtitle downloading would be helpful, since it basically consists of a human being doing a series of easily defined steps that could be simply done by software.

Agree  :)

« Reply #524 on: September 29, 2014, 10:49:23 am »

A per-level zoom override for Theater View would be useful.
I normally keep Theater View at 150% since this is clearly visible at any distance.

However I have some views which use "A-Z" grouping at the top level, and at 150% size only A-L fit on one screen. (14 items, including the "all" option and #)

For a top-level view like this, I would prefer to override it with a size of 110% since that fits everything - but I want the artist/album views below that to be displayed at the default size specified in the options. (150% in my case)

There are other views which either contain a lot of items, or don't contain a lot of items where I'd like to adjust the scale too.

kstuart

« Reply #525 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:25 pm »

Reagrding this request:

How about an optional setting (so that you don't have you switch it on if you don't want this behaviour) to automatically make a zone active when a video starts playing (or is about to start playing) in that zone.

Either a global setting, or expand the Zone Switch rules so that you can watch for a file being played to that zone in particular, e.g. switch to this zone if a file of media type Video is started in this zone.

I reiterate that if you have multiple zones and the active zone, for whatever reason, is allowed to change at all then you have no control over sending video to a remote instance of MC, whether through TRemote, MCWS or DLNA.

In a different context, I asked for this exact feature in MC19, i.e. a "Make this the Active Zone" rule in ZoneSwitch.

Thanks.

« Reply #526 on: October 01, 2014, 08:53:18 am »

If a file has a value in the [series] tag, an item in the Cover Art menu to "add series art from file" would be very nice.
Same thing for [season]

« Reply #527 on: October 17, 2014, 09:09:25 am »

Regarding this request:
+1

Additionally, I would like the option for it to switch tabs, not change the current tab.

csimon

« Reply #528 on: October 17, 2014, 09:16:22 am »

+1

Additionally, I would like the option for it to switch tabs, not change the current tab.

So that it switches to a view of what''s just been invoked so you can see what's playing but not change what zone is currently being controlled?

« Reply #529 on: October 17, 2014, 09:23:24 am »

So that it switches to a view of what''s just been invoked so you can see what's playing but not change what zone is currently being controlled?
It should also switch zones.
What I mean is that I would not want the option to replace the current tab with the new zone, or create a new tab with it, I want it to select the tab for that zone.

I use a split view which places all my zones in the left pane, and library views in the right.

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen
« Reply #530 on: October 19, 2014, 02:42:34 am »

my ideas...again...because I think it would complete my JRiver experience.

Slideshow in standard view that's easy to access and using optional rotated reflection effect based off current playing album, track folder,
or sub folders.  From right click context menu.  (I use standard view)

To have an easy to access slideshow based off the currently playing album folder and sub folders.  Accessed from the right click context menu that you can change the album art to show the rotated reflection.   A slide show using the cool rotated with reflection cover art image effect.  Options right there in the right click context menu to use album folder, and or sub folders like 'cover art' 'images' etc. 

As the track changes, so would the slideshow to which ever new album folder is next in the playlist,  same transitions options as the rotated reflection effect.  When using the rotated reflection effect in the slideshow the effect could have a quality setting (quick, normal, high quality)

Pop out (mouse over) wide scroll bar for bottom playlist - adjustable width.

Pop out wide playlist scroll bars.   The right side playlist scroll bar is tiny,  and I like wide scroll bars (windows 35-40).  so how about when you mouse over the scroll bar it pops out to a much wider version (adjustable width in settings),  you scroll, and then when mouse off it returns to the tiny thin scroll bar.   

Also options to disable this pop out effect if the user wanted.  Then it would suit all tastes when it comes to scroll bars.

These two things would make J River my perfect music player. I love wide scroll bars on my large TV/computer screen.  And every time I look at the single album cover art in the rotated reflection effect I really wish it was a slide show, set up from the same place the rotated effect is (with quality options for different user GPU's). Easy - right click cover art - set slide show - set rotated reflected effect - set current playing album folder - -  with additional sub album folders of same currently playing.  (this is for music, standard view)

Jim replied before:

Yes.  2 is a good idea.
Namaste - 'bows slightly with hands pressed together, palms touching'

« Reply #531 on: October 19, 2014, 10:10:24 am »

Pop out (mouse over) wide scroll bar for bottom playlist - adjustable width.

Pop out wide playlist scroll bars.   The right side playlist scroll bar is tiny,  and I like wide scroll bars (windows 35-40).

1.  Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 20\Skins\Standard View\
2.  Create a copy of "Noire" and give the folder a new name. I used "Noire (large scrollbars)"
3.  Delete main.xml and replace it with either the "100%" or "200%" XML file. Rename one of them to main.xml depending on whether you use 100% size in Media Center, or larger.
4.  Select "Noire (large scrollbars)" as your skin.

lboregard

• Recent member
« Reply #532 on: October 20, 2014, 05:09:42 am »

i'd love to be able to watch the greatest scenes from my favorite movies.

but right now, the process is somewhat convoluted.

i'd like to see better, more integrated support for scenes/playlists ... right now, they live alongside main movies, and if you end up having too many scenes it gets confusing in theater view.

perhaps set them apart as a special category and being able to go through them in a separate menu in theater view

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #533 on: October 20, 2014, 07:16:19 am »

i'd love to be able to watch the greatest scenes from my favorite movies.
I think you need a thread to explain what you do now, and what you like to do. I haven't done either, but I can think of two ways to handle favourite movie scenes in MC.

If you have one movie file, use particles.

If you have a file for each scene, create a new roller under movies in theatre view which treats scenes like episodes in a TV series (or one season of a series). That way scenes could be grouped under a movie (series/season) title, listed in sequence, named, and kept separate from the main movie file. Maybe you could even create a new "scenes" item under the movie item so that you select the movie and then have the option to watch the movie or review scenes.

Just throwing ideas out here as I don't know what you do now, and why it isn't satisfactory.

If you create a new thread link to it from here so we find it.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen
« Reply #534 on: October 20, 2014, 08:40:55 am »

1.  Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 20\Skins\Standard View\
2.  Create a copy of "Noire" and give the folder a new name. I used "Noire (large scrollbars)"
3.  Delete main.xml and replace it with either the "100%" or "200%" XML file. Rename one of them to main.xml depending on whether you use 100% size in Media Center, or larger.
4.  Select "Noire (large scrollbars)" as your skin.

I'm not using JRiver v20 yet. Am on the last v19 still.  And using Black on Black skin.    

I only really want the wide scrollbar for the playlist window.  Having it pop out and go back to tiny would be good for saving space.  But until that idea gets considered, your suggestion is most welcome thanks.

How can I do this with the Black on Black skin.

« Reply #535 on: October 20, 2014, 11:56:17 am »

It should work in 19 too. It was an easy change with Noire because the skin has retina support, so I just changed the scale values for the scrollbar graphics from 4 to 1 or 2.

To work with black on black, new scrollbar images would have to be created.
I'll see if I can do something about that in a few hours. Hopefully it won't be a big job. Since it's a non-retina skin, this is a bigger job than I can really dedicate the time to right now. Horizontal scrollbars were working, but vertical ones were not.

Unfortunately all scrollbars use the same graphics/settings, you cannot adjust it in one place but not the others.

JonnyRedHed

• World Citizen
« Reply #536 on: October 21, 2014, 04:31:26 am »

It should work in 19 too. It was an easy change with Noire because the skin has retina support, so I just changed the scale values for the scrollbar graphics from 4 to 1 or 2.

To work with black on black, new scrollbar images would have to be created.
I'll see if I can do something about that in a few hours. Hopefully it won't be a big job. Since it's a non-retina skin, this is a bigger job than I can really dedicate the time to right now. Horizontal scrollbars were working, but vertical ones were not.

Unfortunately all scrollbars use the same graphics/settings, you cannot adjust it in one place but not the others.

Thanks for taking the time to investigate.

I'll just hope that my requests get implemented.  A dynamic pop out wide (adjustable width) scroll bar would I think all tastes.  And to have the dynamic pop out optional. So those who like the current tiny scroll bar are happy and I could have a nice pop out fat one!.

Also my album art, slide show,  in the rotated/reflection effect.  Setup and accessed from the right click context menu same as you use to setup the rotated reflection effect for cover art now in the stand view.  Displays the currently playing albums artwork.  Based of the Album folder, its cover art, art, images sub folders.  The track changes, and if its the same album then it continues from the same sub folders, if the track is from a different album/artist then the slide show transitions to that albums folder...and so on.  

All easy setup mostly on right click context menu by right clicking over the cover art displayed.  With some speed, transitions and quality settings in tools/options. So those with very good GPU's can have really smooth and high quality rotated effect slideshows.

I think this would really be a great thing to have. If it can be done,  it would then be simplez to just right click and set the slide show up.  

goberre

• Recent member
Re: Feature request: change rating tag in thaetre view
« Reply #537 on: October 23, 2014, 01:20:43 pm »

I would love to see the ability to change the rating tag in theatre view by clicking on the star bar at the foot of now playing. Please make this happen.
Your devoted user.

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #538 on: October 23, 2014, 02:03:48 pm »

Maybe already mentioned, but I'd love to be able to resize columns in the Tagging window.

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
« Reply #539 on: October 23, 2014, 03:58:42 pm »

Absolutely insane, please for the love of god include a option to turn off auto import of ripped cd's. Once again after ripping a bunch of discs and deleting the media from the collection it once again completely deleted both the files and even the folder from my computer.

When I rip cd's I then threw them into mp3tag first, so I deleting from the collection and then the files are gone, please include an option to turn off auto import of ripped cd's.

Thanks
TC

rec head

« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2014, 10:54:01 am »

Can't you just remove the folder you rip to from auto import?

« Reply #541 on: October 24, 2014, 11:28:32 am »

Absolutely insane, please for the love of god include a option to turn off auto import of ripped cd's. Once again after ripping a bunch of discs and deleting the media from the collection it once again completely deleted both the files and even the folder from my computer.

When I rip cd's I then threw them into mp3tag first, so I deleting from the collection and then the files are gone, please include an option to turn off auto import of ripped cd's.
I still don't understand why you would want to rip a CD and not import it into the library. Can you explain why that is?

And I've never had Media Center delete files without asking for permission. What is happening when you try to remove them?
You should be presented with a dialog box that asks if you want to remove from library, delete to recycle bin, or delete from disk.

olegausany

• Recent member
« Reply #542 on: October 24, 2014, 11:44:50 am »

Lossless SACD ISO to DSF convertion!! No PCM in between.
Why convert? Better to have an input plugin as Foobar2000 so the ISO can be opened natively and no Virtual Clone Drive or the like is needed since with it installed MC20 doesn't play ISO anyway. Tried 3 different ones but no luck while no problems with Foobar

« Reply #543 on: October 24, 2014, 11:54:04 am »

Why convert? Better to have an input plugin as Foobar2000 so the ISO can be opened natively and no Virtual Clone Drive or the like is needed since with it installed MC20 doesn't play ISO anyway. Tried 3 different ones but no luck while no problems with Foobar
There is no need to mount SACD rips to a virtual drive, Media Center supports them natively.

patented_licks

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Feature requests – navigation
« Reply #544 on: October 26, 2014, 06:06:00 am »

I use the Navigation (Favorites) menu option a lot to quickly move between tree views, particularly playlists. MC19 limited the number on the menu to a relatively small number.

More vexing is the awkward lack of easily organizing the list. Drag-and-drop would be helpful here (the current method is a very slow button push mechanism), as would adding a new item at a particular location, rather than always at the bottom of the list.

olegausany

• Recent member
« Reply #545 on: October 26, 2014, 11:05:47 am »

There is no need to mount SACD rips to a virtual drive, Media Center supports them natively.
Unfortunately not for me, tried several different one with no luck even after changing file type to SACD within built in Explorer, Foobar plays them as native mode DSD as expected

« Reply #546 on: October 26, 2014, 01:11:13 pm »

Unfortunately not for me, tried several different one with no luck even after changing file type to SACD within built in Explorer, Foobar plays them as native mode DSD as expected
Try creating a new library and importing them without any import rules applied. Something isn't right.

drmimosa

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #547 on: October 27, 2014, 09:04:46 am »

If you could potentially connect the WDM audio to DLNA renderers via JRiver's DLNA server, devices such as JRiver ID could stream Spotify as long you run a server on your your network.

Feature request: WDM Audio output from server to DLNA devices. Thanks!

rec head

« Reply #548 on: October 29, 2014, 08:02:13 am »

Here is something I would really like. In Theater View when I go to TV Shows Recent I would like some really obvious way to know that a recording is in progress. I record all my shows and only have a vague idea what day most of them are on and therefore have no idea if they are recording. Why do I care? Well I can't watch recordings in progress. They don't play properly until the recording is finished. The sound that comes out of the speakers is a combination of slowed down sound and skull crushing high frequency noise. I know that the team is working on the recording issue and I'm not complaining about that. Just give me a warning.

minekey

• Recent member
« Reply #549 on: October 29, 2014, 09:02:32 am »

Hi,

A little one. I don't know if it's possible with the last version or if someone already ask it, but a button to jump on the element witch playing would be nice. In fact I play often thousands songs and sometime I'm lost on the playlist, so go to the current element witch playing will be a cool feature for me.

Thanks ;)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up