INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REQ] Theatre view requests  (Read 2112 times)

Goatshade

• Citizen of the Universe
[REQ] Theatre view requests
« on: July 31, 2014, 02:07:17 pm »

[Expanded to include more requests in order to minimise the threads needed.]

1. This will obviously depend on how difficult it is to integrate a new streaming service into JRiver, and demand for this might be niche and not nearly high enough, but I've always wanted to be able to access Crunchyroll with MC's theatre view in much the same way one accesses Hulu, Netflix, and Youtube. It's actually the go-to site in the anime community for simulcasts. It's not a big issue, since the PS3 app works very well, but why not? I'd have all of my services in one place. Is this feasible?

2. I'd understand if this doesn't have much to do with MC20 development itself, but the one inconvenient thing about the Android* Gizmo app when using it as the theatre view remote is that, when searching for Hulu, Netflix, and Youtube content, you cannot use your device's own keyboard, instead having to swipe across Gizmo to select MC's keys in the TV instead. This can get rather time-consuming. Is there any way that an option could be made available in Gizmo to enable use of your device's keyboard?

*I don't have any experience with other mobile operating systems. If this is a cross-platform issue, then let it expand to other OS's besides Android.

Might think up more later.

Goatshade

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: [REQ] Theatre view requests
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:48:00 pm »

Making this my request thread. That in mind added a request to the OP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up