INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job opportunity: Part-time work for a JRiver expert  (Read 1074 times)

mingojj

Job opportunity: Part-time work for a JRiver expert
« on: October 22, 2014, 11:46:32 am »

JOB HAS BEEN FILLED.  THANKS.

Folks:  Baetis Audio is going through a rapid expansion for our two high-end media computers.  We need one person as a part-time customer support person using our remote desktop control software.  The customer will need help with set-up; windows 7 and 8; and JRiver.  We can pay an attractive hourly rate for someone who has a current job that allows you to spend an hour or more on a remote desktop session during normal business hours as well as in the evening and weekends.  Perfect person is currently "under-employed" or retired, and understands what we are trying to achieve, or just wants an interesting hobby. Payment is a lump sum by the customer; so efficiency in your time drives up your hourly wage.  Also, the part-time person needs to establish his/her own LLC (we'll pay the costs of this) to avoid tax issues.

What we DON'T want is someone who thinks he knows everything about audiophile computers and does not have an open, inquisitive mind:)  You will also have to sign a non-compete covenant.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Job opportunity: Part-time work for a JRiver expert
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 01:24:54 pm »

Just to add to John's post, Baetis has been a JRiver customer for several years and has done very high quality work with MC.  You can be sure that they are competent and reliable.

John asked for our consent before posting.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Job opportunity: Part-time work for a JRiver expert
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 03:03:17 pm »

I sent a message from Montreal, Canada, but forgot to add my Interact user name.
Pages: [1]   Go Up