INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC19 doesnt respond  (Read 973 times)

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
MC19 doesnt respond
« on: August 02, 2014, 07:24:44 am »

I had the problem way back when using MC18. Occasionally it didnt respond and i had to restart it. Upgrading the MC19 way back didnt resolve the problem. Today i configured two zones and again MC19 didnt respond after i double-clicked to add files to my music zone. I uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled MC19 but the problem remains. Can anyone offer some advice to help me fix this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: MC19 doesnt repond
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 08:26:31 am »

That's not normal.

When does it hang?  Is it when you start playback?  If so, try a different output mode in Options > Audio.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

yukibarr

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC19 doesnt repond
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 08:45:09 am »

That's not normal.

When does it hang?  Is it when you start playback?  If so, try a different output mode in Options > Audio.
it hung today when I double-clicked for the second time (nothing happened for a while when I duble-clicked initially) on the library pane to add files to my music zone. I can't remember what made  it hang before but its normally when I select stuff. It doesnt hang when i play video and audio files

mbagge

• Galactic Citizen
Re: MC19 doesnt respond
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »

I usually get this error when I configured the audio device for the specific zone to a device that isn't ready yet or powered off.

HDMI devices can be a bit of a challenge sometimes in my experience.

Check the Audio settings for the zone in error to see if the error is obvious. Try to compare it with the audio settings for the zone that plays.
Pages: [1]   Go Up