INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shopping for a New Yugo  (Read 1140 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Shopping for a New Yugo
« on: August 03, 2014, 06:36:29 pm »

I came across this.  I swear I would never buy one.  But it's a fantastic view inside a high tech car manufacturer.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
Re: Shopping for a New Yugo
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:22:56 pm »

Some Of The Newer BMW's Do Not Have Oil Dip Sticks, And Because Of This Our Company Will Not Change Oil In Them.

I don't personally have anything Against BMW, I just don't think they are worth the money some people pay for them.

I like My 1995 Toyota Corolla, I Bought It New It Is 19 Years Old, And Is In Mint Condition (Except For The Trim), That I Will Be Replacing This Year.

I Use Mobil1 Synthetic 10W30 High Mileage, With A Toyota Or bosch Oil Filter Every 3,000 Miles.

I think many GM products Are nothing but garbage.

I gave up on ford after 4 out of 5 were nothing but nightmares, consumer reports say they got better, but they can't prove it to me.

If you have a Chrysler, you might want to also buy a oil pan for your garage floor, and some floor sweep.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
Re: Shopping for a New Yugo
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 04:26:29 pm »

Today we told a owner of a BMW that we could not change the oil in his BMW because it does not have a Oil Dip Stick.

the owner asked why don't his car have a Dip stick, the Wal-Mart sales associate told him he don't know that's between you and BMW.

so the guy went to a automotive store and bought a dip stick.

I was walking by later and he said I bought a dip stick for my BMW.

I told him we still can't change his oil because that dip stick is not for a BMW, and is not the original equipment, and it will not fit his car since there is no place for that dip stick to go.

he has owned the car for 5 years and never knew his car did not have or came with a dip stick.

it is kind of sad really, a grown man has never checked his oil (he was about 50 years old).

we have men that come in there that don't know 1. how to put windshield wipers on there car, and 2. don't know how to put Air in there tires.

I am not kidding.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up