INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is the download for the portable version?  (Read 1144 times)

panoptes

Where is the download for the portable version?
« on: August 10, 2014, 10:13:32 pm »

I may be missing something obvious, but nowhere can I find a link to download the portable version of MC19. Grateful for help!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Where is the download for the portable version?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 12:51:13 am »

I'm also pretty sure that you need to have a standard, registered version installed first. Then run the installer again, and choose the portable option.

regards,
marko.

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 01:43:27 am »

I'm also pretty sure that you need to have a standard, registered version installed first. Then run the installer again, and choose the portable option.

regards,
marko.

Correct.

Install normally to a desktop unit first, then exit completely. Start the install again and select "Custom", then the portable option will show up as an option.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

panoptes

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 06:58:22 pm »

Thanks! Now sorted and installed OK. Developers: might I suggest that there could be a note about this in the installation package?
Pages: [1]   Go Up