INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ok ok ok  (Read 1715 times)

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
ok ok ok
« on: February 20, 2003, 12:48:52 am »

what version are you up to know.?  what is the deal i get for getting the new one.

do i get to keep the eq. and all the stuff from version 5.7 or so that i have now on the old computer.

reason being is that i had to buy a new cdrom burner  and  that old version will not see the new burner will the newer versions of mj  see the  samsung burners.  

roving cowboy / keith hall

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: ok ok ok
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 01:41:52 am »

JohnT has Made the new burner to work with most if not all burners.

download MC9 and try it

thats the only way to know fo sure.

but it should work.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 02:59:12 am »

i just set this computer back up on line and checked the  version i have on it that i like a lot is

just has that trouble now with the samsung.

dangnabit anyway.  i was making this the offline only jukebox for the house and it had to do this. :-/

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 04:22:33 am »

8.0.394 is on our downloads page.  It will work with a 7.x license, if you have one.  See the license page here for details:

www.mediajukebox.com/license

xen-uno

• Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 04:28:17 am »

I liked v7 also, but after a few hours with v8 the superiority of it was evident. If you have a v7 license (MediaJukebox7.rrg) then copy it to safe place...uninstall v7...install latest v8...restore license. V8 is likely to support your burner (there's a supported drive list in the FAQ, AFAIK). You'll need latest Adaptec ASPI if your running W9x.

10-27

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 09:01:59 am »

no you dont understand what do i get for FREE in the new version do i get to keep the eq and cdburner and other items i like in the old version.

its not that i dont think it is a good buy,  but i am a tightwad and if i can get it for free i will  :D

xen-uno

• Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2003, 01:02:50 pm »

You get that xtra cylinder of power with v8. I don't remember what v7 had but v8 has all that and more (smartlists, better: encoders; playback engine; burning engine; etc....)....so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

As Tommy put it...

Switch to V8
Be one of the comfortable people
Switch to V8
We're playing music all night
Never sleeping

10-27

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2003, 02:10:23 pm »

>> no you dont understand what do i get for FREE
I will release a Dove in your name

Here is a picture of "Prince" Once you buy MC9 let me know and i will release him in the name of freedom and i will put your name on a note tied to his left foot.

At no cost to you.

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2003, 10:44:48 pm »

8) 8)  well ya got a good  horse there jim.  did  they ever say what kind they would give you??  ha ah :D :D

now it is clear that ya'll seem to have forgotten about me.  i posted on the first boards you had.  just did not post that much then either. :D

of course ya know that aint no dove in the photo.  if they sold you that as a dove  they ripped the king off. :D
;D

i did have the new version on the other computer last sept.  but it keep getting messed up because of the other computer messing up.  so i took it off.

it was the free version.   i even did the dancin egghead visual for it. and the smooth blue one for the version i have now 7.  if you still have them there  jim h.  

;D

yes i do have the oldest version you had released back at the start it is on a cdrom somewhere.  but  i just like to ruffle a few feathers from time to time and since i had not been here since sept.  i thought it was a perfect time.

i am just set in my ways and like to not mess things up a lot in the way i make things or do things  but the itch to mess with some one comes creeping in some times

but i do want all i can get for free.   ::)

roving cowboy / keith h.
Pages: [1]   Go Up