INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't delete libraries - all are called "current libraries"  (Read 688 times)

Mike

can't delete libraries - all are called "current libraries"
« on: February 08, 2002, 05:19:11 am »

i have had a couple of libraries up and running and have been able to load different ones with no trouble - but now i cant somehow all the libraries are shown with a red checkmark next to them in library manager and any attempt to delete any one of them results in a message that say, "can't delete current library" - if i add a new library and attempt to load it, it doesn't load - but when i go back to the 1st library manager window it too has a red check and if i try to delete IT, i get the "current library " message - so i can add new libraries, but i can not get them loaded and i can't delete any of them?  -  i have the premium version of the software - right now it's totally useless - i sure would appreciate some help  --  thanks,  mike

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
RE:can't delete libraries - all are called
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 09:36:33 am »

The only time I've seen this was when two or more libraries all had the same path. Each library needs its own folder. "\Libraries\Library1" "Libraries\Library2" etc. But it sounds like you've had that since you say you've had a couple running correctly for a while... hmmm...

Can you post the paths of the different libraries?

mike

RE:can't delete libraries - all are called
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 04:22:06 am »

thanks for your response, doof - i went and created a completely new path and library - i was then able to delete the others that WERE in the same directory - i have now created a seperate directory for each library which seems to be working ok - although it doesn't make any sense to me that every library should need it's own directory?? - thanks again for your help,  mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up