INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YouTube subscriptions...Any customizing of view possible?  (Read 1083 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
YouTube subscriptions...Any customizing of view possible?
« on: August 23, 2014, 12:22:12 pm »

just downloaded and installed 20.10... thanks for the Youtube subscriptions added to theaterview!

Ummm, not trying to be a ruiner here but, is there any possible way for us to sort our subscriptions in Theaterview? You will notice in screenshot below i have hundreds of subscriptions, from news to music videos to humor to many other types.

And in this photo you will notice theaterview subscriptions. I can't seem to sort them by subscriptions, or by type, and when i select one of the subscriptions it doesn't tell me where this video is from/which subscription. I'd like to be able to see the subscriptions so if one is in the mood for news, they could at least see the subscription title, and be able to watch just those news subscriptions.

Perhaps a Sort A-Z is possible? showing us subscription name first, then once particular subscription is selected all videos from that subscription would show up on next page?

Thanks again for adding this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up