INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD BURNING IS NOT POSSIBLE.... WHY?  (Read 1509 times)

tpinckard

• Recent member
CD BURNING IS NOT POSSIBLE.... WHY?
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:39:25 pm »

I am having issues with burning any format to cd-rw 700MB blank disks.  Can anyone shed some light on this for me ?  When can we expect a fix?  I burn a lot of music.

Thanks,

Trueaudiofile :o

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: CD BURNING IS NOT POSSIBLE.... WHY?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:49:23 pm »

it helps to have a little more info...such as the build you are using...there were problems with a few of the earlier builds of MC 20...so if you are not using the latest build (.50) i suggest you update to it, reboot and try again.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

astromo

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 03:33:30 am »

it helps to have a little more info...such as the build you are using...there were problems with a few of the earlier builds of MC 20...so if you are not using the latest build (.50) i suggest you update to it, reboot and try again.

Sensible advice.

To the OP, set out the steps you go through and info on where things go wrong. That way one of the devs has a chance of setting whether they can repeat the problem.

Also, run a log, include your system report and benchmark report.

For more info check the Wiki for troubleshooting.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

tpinckard

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 08:31:03 pm »

The steps I am taking in build 20.050 the latest version are as follows;
1. Insert cd-r into drive
2. select files to be burned/written onto disk
3. Select burn disk
4. Drag and drop tracks into burning skew
5. Hit the burn now
6. The software then says writing lead-in
7. The software then starts to burn the first track and shortly thereafter says "Closing Disk" and ejects the disk without having burned the selected tracks.

This has been the case for me since I first tried burning with MC 20.034 and above.  No matter what configuration I try, it still fails to burn.  I have a friend with the same build and his program does the exact same thing.  I had all version of MC 16-17-18-19 and never had an issue.  Please help, will there be a fix anytime soon??  I have trouble shot my system/computer hardware fully and strongly believe this is a software issue.

Thanks for the help!

Trueaudiofile

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 12:45:30 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up