INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Series - Seasons covers not displayed  (Read 2563 times)

cassfras21

• Junior Woodchuck
Series - Seasons covers not displayed
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:58:18 am »

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with covers art for series sub media type only. For movies and music there's no problem.

Each time I run an import files, it downloads 40 covers corresponding to series and seasons covers.

I checked the content of the default folder for covers art ".jriver/Media Center 20/Cover art/" and it looks like this:

You can see Albums folder is ok but not Series and Seasons. In result, cover files for Series and Seasons are downloaded at root folder with a wrong name.

I tried to manually correct this by following the Albums folder and files naming scheme but it doesn't have any effect...

I am actually running 20.0.15 and still having this issue.

Any thoughts? Other people with the same issue?

Thanks for help
Media server: Synology DS916+ (Dockerised JRiver MC 22) || Media player: Intel NUC D54250WYKH - Windows 10 x64/JRiver MC 22
HiFi: Matrix i-mini Pro 2015 (USB DAC) >> Atoll IN80 SE (Int Amp) >> B&W CM1 S2 & subwoofer B&W ASW610

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Series - Seasons covers not displayed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:00:25 am »

Whats this funky character you have there everywhere in the path and in the file names?
Note that video support is very new in the Linux version, so all functions related to it may still need slight tuning.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

cassfras21

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 10:06:33 am »

If I do a copy/paste in Word of this "funky" character I get "/"

I don't understand why it is happening but more troubling if I rename everything as it should be it doesn't solve the problem.
Media server: Synology DS916+ (Dockerised JRiver MC 22) || Media player: Intel NUC D54250WYKH - Windows 10 x64/JRiver MC 22
HiFi: Matrix i-mini Pro 2015 (USB DAC) >> Atoll IN80 SE (Int Amp) >> B&W CM1 S2 & subwoofer B&W ASW610

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 10:50:02 am »

I corrected the path problem, but it still fails because Image support is not enabled yet in the Linux version, and the way it stores the images for those categories requires image support.
It'll be a few versions before we can enable that, I'm afraid.

At least it'll put them in a place where it'll find them later again.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

cassfras21

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 10:59:30 am »

Is there a way to bypass this?

I mean the way the movies covers are managed is different but good because working at now.

Can we have the same management for series covers?

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 11:07:12 am »

No, you'll just have to wait a bit.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

cassfras21

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 11:16:21 am »

Ok so I will :)

Thank you for the explanations.
Pages: [1]   Go Up