INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To all you Rams fans...  (Read 1619 times)

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
To all you Rams fans...
« on: February 03, 2002, 05:09:50 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a great game. Of course there were no doubts about the outcome here. Next Page

Harry the Hipster

RE:To all you Rams fans...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2002, 05:48:59 pm »

Don't you just love it when the smart money winds up sucking canal water?

HTH

Scronch

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 06:25:57 pm »

The Pats defense played a great game.  Too bad about the defensive holding call down near the goal line, or it would've been a rout.  I was happy to see New England win, but I was very surprised at the same time.

Scronch

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 06:35:16 pm »

"Too bad about the defensive holding call down near the goal line, or it would've been a rout."

My gf and I were on the phone when that happened. And somehow by the end of that play, we weren't on the phone anymore. I'm still not sure exactly why, or who disconnected the call. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Next Page

But it did serve to build the suspense for an incredible last 1:30. Next Page

Alonso N

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2002, 06:50:53 pm »

Great game.

Being a genuine Baltimoron I love to see a good d-III smash up.  I thought NE would beat the spread, but win the game???

Brian "The Genius" Billick said something about how you could count on Bernie Kukors crew for one critical holding call per game.  Geez-um-cripes wasn't that a beautiful example.

-Nef

Severian

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 09:17:05 pm »

As a Bostonian expatriate living in Oregon, I'm definitely not an ex-Patriot and I was SO wishing I was back in Beantown tonight. That holding call was unreal, but the stuff that great drama is made of. I couldn't help rolling my eyes that it was McGinest who caused the penalty. Wasn't he making Herald headlines a couple of years ago on a regular basis for something-or-other? Basically, uh, "holding", but at a nightclub instead of on the field?

Chico

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2002, 03:21:45 am »

That was one of the best played Super Bowls that I have seen in a long time!  I was kinda hoping for the Rams, but only because they beat the Eagles (If the Eagles were going to go down, it would be nice to be beat by the best team in the NFL).

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2002, 07:25:40 am »

I'm not a sports fan, but i watched it from the 1\2 time show

1\2 time show was good
rams a bit weak, it looked like they were getting there act together in the 3rd qtr

The Green Bay Packers were sitting in the stands holding there program cards, ordering beer and hot dogs.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

ElGibby

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2002, 08:28:40 am »

Doof, here's a high five for ya.
Don't know where you're from, but I'm from Boston, now working in ... St. Louis! Got to watch the game at a party in a house full of Rams fans. And this morning at work, an expatriate Patriot fan from Watertown and I did a victory dance in the middle of the office.
Sweet sweet sweet....!

Scronch

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2002, 02:52:17 pm »

Chico - The Rams are still the best team in the NFL.  But the Patriots are the league champs.  That's the beauty of the NFL playoffs--one loss and you're out.  None of these crybaby 5 or 7 game series like baseball, basketball and hockey.  Put up or shut up.  LOSE AND YOU GO HOME.

King - Yeah, the Packers and another 28 teams either watched the game or ignored it.  I'm looking forward to the 2002 Pack, especially if they can get some decent receivers.

On another subject--Super Bowl commercials.  We all thought the Bud robot war was the best.

Scronch

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2002, 02:55:10 pm »

Scronch

>Yeah, the Packers and another 28 teams

Just trying to get under someones skin (it's a hobby)

I think it is fun to plant a seed, and see it develop :)
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up