INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing movienizer database into JRiver  (Read 1178 times)

tock13

Importing movienizer database into JRiver
« on: September 25, 2014, 08:08:54 am »

I have around 800 movies in Movienizer currently and I just found JRiver and it is exactly what I have been looking for. Wish I found it before I bought Movienizer and manually entered all these movies.

Is there any way possible to import my Movienizer database and cover art automatically into JRiver? I scanned my movie folder and they are showing up in JRiver but I am having to manually go out and find cover art and descriptions for each movie....time consuming to say the least.

My music came over great, all covers are there and everything looks fantastic. The movies are another story. All have covers and IMDB data in Movienizer, just not sure how to get it over to JRiver,

any help is much appreciated!

thanks all...

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Importing movienizer database into JRiver
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 08:31:46 am »

The short answer is, probably not, unless it's writing metadata to the files.
But Media Center should have automatically imported that if it were the case.

There is the "Get Movie & TV Info" option if you select all your films and right-click them, which will grab artwork and information from TMDB.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Importing movienizer database into JRiver
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 01:38:04 pm »

It may be possible if the Movienizer library can be exported in a way that MC understands - certain formats of xml, for example.
You may need to custom create certain library fields within MC in order for the data to make sense and be tagged accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up