INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MKV ordered chapters in Theater View  (Read 1186 times)

Seabass78

MKV ordered chapters in Theater View
« on: October 05, 2014, 01:21:10 pm »

I've got a few Blu-Ray rips that use ordered chapters that were created using xin1generator so I can have two editions of the same film in a single MKV file (e.g. Director's cut and and the original theatrical release) is there a way to select which version to play in Theater View apart from right clicking during playback and selecting from the Streams sub-menu?

Also it seems that the duration tag is being set to the length of the entire MKV rather than the length of which ever edition is the first video stream on files that I've imported into MC20, where as the files imported into an older version on Media Center had the correct duration. Any ideas how to fix this?

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MKV ordered chapters in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:48:43 pm »

I'm not sure if there is an option in the OSD for the MKV title. Did you check the OSD pages you can page through?

Regarding the duration, I'm afraid there is nothing short-term we can do about that.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Seabass78

Re: MKV ordered chapters in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:57:32 pm »

I've had a look through the OSD pages but couldn't see anything that allows you to select streams.

I found out how to correct the duration being incorrect though. If you export a MPL playlist for the affected files, it's then possible to edit the duration field in the playlist and then when it is imported it will change the duration tag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up