INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having trouble with JRiver and HRT microstreamer at 24/96 playback  (Read 1788 times)

zoidal

I can’t get 24/96 playback with JRiver 20 and my HRT microstreamer playing FLAC files on a Windows Vista PC. During playback, the microstreamer light always registers at 44.1 playback when going through JRiver even though I’m playing 24/96 files. I’m using WASAPI.

In Vista when I check playback device, it says the microstreamer is using generic USB driver and is set up for 24/96 playback. When I click the test button, a tone plays and the microstreamer displays that it is in 96 playback mode. In JRiver, however, it only displays playback as 44.1. I have tried several things in the JRiver audio set up, and have searched on this board for a solution, but can’t seem to get it right.

Previously my hard drive crashed and I had to by a new hard disk and reinstall Vista. Up until the crash, with JRiver 19, I had everything working properly. Can anyone recommend a fix? TIA--Tom

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Having trouble with JRiver and HRT microstreamer at 24/96 playback
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 05:57:19 pm »

Check DSP Studio > Output Format > Sample Rate.  That's where resampling is configured.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up