INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lyric Display & Label Creator  (Read 1055 times)

Be2

Lyric Display & Label Creator
« on: October 15, 2014, 01:10:17 pm »

Hey guys! I have been trying to install a lyric display (track info) plug-in for JRiver Media Center 20 for Mac; however, I am having no luck with the plug-ins from the accessories page. The file extension for those files are .mjp, so when I try to install a plug-in from file, it does not allow me to choose the file I downloaded. Can someone help me figure out how to display lyrics in JRiver?

Secondly, I know past version of JRiver have allowed you to create labels/covers for CDs. Is that option still available for version 20? I have been looking up other topics, checked the J River wiki, and have Googled the topic, but, again, no luck. If someone can help me with this too, then that would be great as well!

Thanks!

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Lyric Display & Label Creator
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 10:41:15 am »

Sorry, the label creator is a MC20 Windows only feature at this time.  It was written quite a while ago before we started porting to Mac and Linux and is heavily dependent on Microsoft MFC which makes it quite a difficult project to port.

As to track info plug-ins, we'll take another look at getting those working.  They were proving difficult because of dependencies on some Windows DirectX code.

John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up