INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: faulty iso import  (Read 828 times)

alder0

• Recent member
faulty iso import
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:18 pm »

I used to be able to import iso files up through MC19 as per the jriver wiki, but not today in MC20.  I added an iso (The Secret Garden.iso) to the folder where these videos are stored & tried import the folder as well as trying autoimport (using all the wiki suggestions for iso files). Nothing happened.  So I made a copy of of the iso file & put it iin my music folder & tried importing again.  This time the file appeared in the recently imported playlist along with a .jpg & .xml (which I hadn't copied), but there was no trace of a record of the iso file anywhere--i.e. documents, etc.  A search for "The Secret Garden" produced nothing.  The .iso file is perfectly playable, so it's not a corruption issue.

I have tried many combinations of files & folder, but the iso file is nowhere to be found (by me, anyway) in the JRiver database.

I am stumped.  The thought of destroying a database with some 35000 entries & 150GB of stored material is terrifying, and I don't know how to tinker with the database short of destroying the whole thing--or at least all the Videos in the video folder.

Does anyone have suggestions? ?

kstuart

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount
Re: faulty iso import
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 03:50:13 pm »

SACD, CD, DVD or BluRay ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up