INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems playing SACD ISO files on latest JRiver 19  (Read 2238 times)

VinBob

• Junior Woodchuck
Problems playing SACD ISO files on latest JRiver 19
« on: October 25, 2014, 05:20:28 pm »

Hello All,

Could really use some help here - I used to be able to play my SACD .ISO files on the fly quite happily to my M2TECH Young DAC which of course, would be down sampled to 352KHz but it would work quite well and with no issues other than the occasional hang due to the PC having processing issues.

Now however and I don't know what has changed as far as the setup other than this maybe got broken by one of the many updates in the last 4-6 months, I keep getting the following error message:

Playback could not be started using the format: 0Hz 64bit 2ch.

This format would work: 48kHz 64bit 2ch

What is odd, is that it no longer converts to a usable format on the fly like it used to and not only that, but it is only offering a humble 48kHz sample rate when I know I used to be able to get a lot more from the SACD .ISO files using the same DAC hardware.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be going wrong and what settings I need to change? I have looked at the DSP Studio settings and have Input Greater than 384, 000Hz set to 192kHz and still refuses to play and gives the above error message. I am using the YOUNG Kernel Streaming device if this has any bearing on things - but I am sure I have used this audio device driver just fine in the past...

Appreciate any help in advance all!!!

Cheers,
Vin.

VinBob

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Problems playing SACD ISO files on latest JRiver 19
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 05:17:37 pm »

Anyone....?!  ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up