INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC17/18 wasapi available, MC19 only direct sound for Shure SE535 in-ear-phones  (Read 1928 times)

Judith

• Recent member

In the past I owned a Thinkpad T60 laptop and listened to my Shure SE535 earphones using MC17/MC18 using Wasapi setting.

Currently I'm using a HP Compaq 8510P laptop with MC19 installed and I'm only able to listen the Shure earphones using the inferior Direct Sound setting.

Both laptops have an integrated SoundMIX HD audiodevice.

In the meantime I've installed asio4all driver which is much much better that Direct sound.

However, I prefer to use the Wasapi setting as I did in the past. Is there any fix available, please?

Judith

• Recent member

Nevermind, I'm more than happy with Asio4all. The sound is fabulous. May be even a little bit better than wasapi at that time.

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe

Nevermind, I'm more than happy with Asio4all. The sound is fabulous. May be even a little bit better than wasapi at that time.
You also might want to try the JRiver Asio driver that is built in in MC19 instead of Asio4all .. see which your ears like better :)

Judith

• Recent member

I certainly would have chosen the ASIO driver if it was listed, which isn't unfortunately.
That's why I installed the asio4all driver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up