INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No cd-text  (Read 705 times)

beamer

No cd-text
« on: January 29, 2002, 09:41:30 am »

I am using 8.0.189
HP cdwriter 9500
Windows XP Pro

No cd-text is being written during burn.

Here's what I am doing.  I ripped a cd to the library in wma format.  Then I click on the album in the media library and hit burn.  The tracks are named correctly.  If I click options/edit cd-text, the album and artist display correctly.  I have seen no setting that allows cd-text to be turned on/off.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bryan

RE:No cd-text
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 01:31:00 pm »

I think this has been posted before but make sure you're not using the generic driver in MJ Options.

Bryan

beamer

RE:No cd-text
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2002, 05:09:31 am »

The "use generic driver" item is checked, but it is grayed out and cannot be changed.  The driver shown above is the correct one, HP cdwriter 9500.  I uninstalled the 8.0 version and downloaded 7.2.  Same thing, no cd-text.  One thing I noticed, after each track is written, the track is closed.  Does this mean it is burning "track at once".  All the burning software I have used requires you to burn "disk at once" in order to write cd-text.  Am I the only one here who cannot burn cd-text?  I have seen little discussion on it.  I have paid for the plus version and am getting slightly ticked off.

Windows xp pro
1.2 athlon thunderbird
512 mb ram
HP cdwriter 950
Pages: [1]   Go Up