INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Order Different in Panes than 3D View [solved]  (Read 1423 times)

seldenr

• Recent member
Track Order Different in Panes than 3D View [solved]
« on: November 11, 2014, 11:34:05 am »

Hello:  After many years of using MC I am firmly hooked, and glad to see that the audiophile community agrees!  Sorry to bother you, but I cannot seem to figure out how to re-sequence the track listing in the 3D view, and cannot find an answer here.  

In Panes view (which I normally use) and in the Artists, Albums, etc. views, the tracks appear as per track number, i.e., the same as they are sequenced on the album.  All good.

However, when I go to 3D view, the tracks for every album are in alphabetical order.  The track numbers are in numerical order, i.e., showing 1, 2, 3, 4..., but the track name by that number is in alphabetical order.

Example:  The view in all views except 3D, shows the tracks and their numbers correctly per the album as follows:
1. Zebra
2. Debbie
3. Alpha
4. Tom
5. Betty
6. Sam

However, in 3D view, the album appears as follows:
1. Alpha
2. Betty
3. Debbie
4. Sam
5. Tom
6. Zebra

And that is the order in which they play if I access the album via 3D mode.  I want the order to appear in 3D mode as per all other views (i.e., per the album), but cannot find any way to change the order just in 3D mode.  Can you tell me?

Thanks ever so much for the terrific product!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Track Order Different in Panes than 3D View
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40:45 am »

What happens if you pick Sort by > Default, from the view header of the 3d view?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

seldenr

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »

I'll tell you what happens:  IT WORKED!

Thank you ever so much for the fantastic answer.  Seems so simple, yet I did not think to try it.  I guess that's why you make the big bucks (or should)!!

I ever so much appreciate the help.  Now if I can just figure out a way to rip the Blu Ray discs that I purchased on Amazon!

Thanks again for the fantastic product and your help!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 02:34:03 pm »

I'll tell you what happens:  IT WORKED!

Thank you ever so much for the fantastic answer.  Seems so simple, yet I did not think to try it.  I guess that's why you make the big bucks (or should)!!

Thanks.

I'm not used to such a warm response.  It's nice!
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up