INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration  (Read 3222 times)

mikey2800

Registration
« on: November 13, 2014, 02:42:24 am »

hello,
       I am trying to register Medis Center 18 but I get an error message that I have registered it too many times.....this is bcause I had a poor version of windows 7 and have had to reinstall it too many times. Is there anything I can do about this as I use Medis Center all the time.

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:53:05 am »

Mikey, have you followed the advice here?:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

Note the comment in the above link:
  • If you use all your restores, please post on the forum. We can reset the count, but this won't be done unless you have run out.
Someone should be along to help soon.

As a side note, I'd advise against posting your email address in full form because the old reason used to be that webcrawlers can pick it up and send you spam (The world may have changed but I don't think so. If I've got this wrong I'll be corrected quickly enough). That's where the private mail function is handy.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Registration
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 06:21:35 am »

It should work again now.  Make sure you have MC18 installed.

You can extend your licenses by using the 30 day free trial after you install.  The Install Key also works for 14 days and doesn't use a Restore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up