INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Export to iTunes and iPhone  (Read 5363 times)

pierre.goyette

• Recent member
Export to iTunes and iPhone
« on: November 23, 2014, 12:57:02 pm »

First, is MC20 able to export music to the iPhone ?  I didn't think so. If my iPhone 6 is plugged into my laptop and in MC20, I select "Export to iTunes and iPhone", the iPhone device appears as a destination. If you check that destination only, and click OK, you get an error "Please select one or more destinations"... Which I had done. 

Since the only way to get music onto an iPhone appears to be iTunes, is it possible to export more than 1 MC20 Playlist to iTunes at once ?  I can select more than one playlist but when I select "Export to iTunes and iPhone" from the File menu, it exports only the first list... Unless I am missing something, could we make it easier to sync my MC20 music and playlists to iTunes ?

Thanks

kosmicken

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Export to iTunes and iPhone
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 09:53:32 pm »

iPhone newbie here.  I was basically going to ask the same questions, so I'm bumping this thread since no one has answered. Surely someone here has experience with this.  Is it not possible to export more than one playlist at a time to iTunes?  Furthermore, when I export a second (and then a third, fourth, etc) playlist, the previous playlist is simply gone in iTunes.  Don't tell me I must import a playlist and then go to iTunes and sync it it my iPhone, then go back to MC and export another playlist and then sync that playlist to my phone, etc.  No way to export basically my whole library at once?  Using MC17, by the way, not 20.

rhgh

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Export to iTunes and iPhone
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 04:24:50 am »

I use mcitunessyncronizer. it may synchronizing multiple playlists. Updated in mc also play states.
works perfectly

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=51734.0

http://download.cnet.com/windows/misterpete/3260-20_4-10088212-1.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up